Author Topic: Help!! Sophie's eye.... (update)  (Read 5688 times)

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
Re: Help!! Sophie's eye.... (update)
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 06:05:59 pm »
Oh no!  Poor baby.  Feel better soon.
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 06:08:51 pm »
Thanks you guys.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

cricket36580

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2006, 10:01:08 pm »
Thank heavens it wasn't anything more serious!  That's too bad about the park though.   :-[  Maybe Petsmart?  That's my new fun place now...lol  I only just "discovered" it.  I hope it all clears up really fast for you...

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 12:38:31 am »
Aww poor Sophie, I hope that everything clears up really fast. Harley got into a "tiff" with my brothers dane Athena last year. I think that it was a misunderstandi ng. It was when we first got Dilbert and Harley thought that Athena was getting to close to him then Athena bit Harley on the head. She still has the scar right above her eye. Thank God she was fine, and we broke the fight up before Harley had a chance to bite back. Anyway the whole point of my story is that now Harley is very causious around other dogs now. You can tell that she doesn't quite trust them right away, like she use to. She isn't mean to them or anything but she lets them come to her first now. You may notice this with Sophie as well. I really hope that she recovers in no time ;D And give her a kiss for me :-*

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)