Author Topic: Hi Everyone, i'm new (pics)  (Read 8291 times)

Offline ambullwuv

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone, i'm new (pics)
« on: January 22, 2006, 10:47:08 pm »
I'm Kim and I own a year old American Bulldog named Abby. I currently do agility with Abby as a junior handler (i am 14 years old). I would love to share some pictures with all of you of my baby (abby) and us doing agility,

« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 10:48:32 pm by ambullwuv »
--Kim

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone, i'm new (pics)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 10:51:06 pm »
Hi Kim,

Abby is cutie pie!  My name is Marsi, and the monster in my avatar is Ranger, a Saint Bernard mix.  He is about 100 lbs., and about 2 1/2 years old.  I will warn you that this place is addictive!  Oh, and we LOVE pictures!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Blair

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 10:59:51 pm »
Welcome to BPO...Abby sure is a doll  :) My name is Blair and I share my house with 3 wonderful boys....2yr old Chihuahua [Diesel], 2 yr old Rottie [Zeus], and a 1 yr old Great Dane [Mr. Grey]. I look forward to reading more about Abby and seeing her pictures and getting to know you  :)

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 11:02:03 pm »
Hi Kim,

Welcome to BPO!   
Abby is adorable.  It looks like you are both having a blast! 

We do love pictures!

-Wendy

"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 11:09:25 pm »
Welcome to BPO!!!  Abby sure is a cutie - so neat that you do agility, way to go!

My name is Kelly and I have a 6 mnth old Leonberger, Kate.

Enjoy BPO!  ;)

enuffpaws

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 11:12:16 pm »
Hi kim welcome to bpo .Your abby is a pretty girl and we love pics here on bpo .Nice job on working with abby on agility. I'm dale and have three dogs Raven, a doberman, Merlin a great dane, and Strider a dane/wolfhound mix. Hope to see more of you and Abby here.
Dale ;)

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 11:18:02 pm »
Hi
she's sooo cute, agility looks like so much fun.  I'm Erin and I have an aussie and a newf.  Keep posting the pics we all appreciate them. ;D
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 11:56:37 pm »
Hi Kim
Abby is such a pretty girl. We love seeing pictures so keep posting. ;D
My name is Karen (call me Coonie) and we have a 2 year old St.Bernard, Judge , he ownes 3 children Olivia 3,Katey 6 and David 7. ;) Its nice to see younger people joining our group. You will be amazed at all the knowledge on this site. Its a great group of people.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

cricket36580

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 08:34:04 am »
Welcome to the family!  Of course my namesake is appropriately beautiful...LO L  I'm also know to be "bullheaded" but I'm not that short.  Ok, I just couldn't resist..,.  We are owned by 2 danes and 1 pyr and a host of other critters.  We look forward to getting to know you and hearing more about Abby's agility.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 10:15:13 am »
Welcome aboard!! Abby is very pretty!

Nicole

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 11:18:50 am »
Well, Hi, Abby! Its good to have you here!

My name is Nicole, and I am the mama to Cabeza, a Newf/Chow mix. Also the mama to a 12 year old named Molly, who very much would like to be a junior handler! She is a member here, too. I'm sure you'll come across her! We also had an American Bulldog/Pittie (at least, I'm pretty sure that was his breed, he was a stray) Anyway, welcome aboard!

Here's a picture of Cabeza our Newf mix and Bo, our American Bulldog X(now in Doggie Heaven!)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 03:47:39 pm »
Hello and welcome!

love your pics. Abby is a cutie.  I love american bulldogs.  My name is chris, and I am owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix, and Gunther a great dane.

Offline ambullwuv

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 03:53:12 pm »
Thanks everyone,
 I hope to get to know all of you also! All your dogs are beatiful too :)
--Kim

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 03:54:52 pm »
What a cute puppy!  :)

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2006, 07:10:14 pm »
Hello, Kim & Abby. I really like your pictures of agility.  I took one of my dobes to a beginner agility class a couple of years ago, and she did ok there, but she didnt really love it, so we didnt pursue it any longer than the 10-week class, but it was so much fun!  You say you are a Jr Handler?  Do you plan to keep showing in the ring?  My neice is a Jr handler right now (she's about 16, I think) and she shows her corgi and her beagle, but she took handler classes, and had to learn how to show everything from a Chi to a Gr Dane! Hope to see more of you and Abby on here!  BTW, I'm Paul, and my two dobies ard Darmok and Sasha (both females).
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.