Author Topic: Hi Everyone, i'm new (pics)  (Read 8294 times)

Offline ambullwuv

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone, i'm new (pics)
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 08:26:36 pm »
Hi Paul, Were just training right now. But we've been doing well, were at an intermediate level and go to our first show this weekend! Which I will update everyone with pictures. That's too bad your dobe didn't enjoy agility, dobermans are wonderful at agility.

See you around on the board!
--Kim

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 09:56:57 pm »
I love the pics of Abby and you doing agility.  I have been taking my little one Kaila to agility also.  I am hoping to get her back into it and take her to a show.  By the way, I have two female Malinois named Cinder and Kaila.  Awesome pics.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 11:20:22 pm »
Hi kim, welcome to our BPO family . Good luck to you and Abby this weekend at the show.  I am Lisa owned by two Great Pyrenees, Sugar Bear and Dixie Darlin.

Lisa

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 02:11:24 am »
Hi Kim!  Welcome to BPO.  I'm Melissa.  I have a 6 month old Giant Schnauzer named Dazy and a 3 year old Miniature Schnauzer named Ladybug.  Good luck this weekend.

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 12:16:34 pm »
Hi Kim & Abby.  Very cool that you're doing the agility thing.  Abby looks like a natural!  Welcome, from me (Sarah) and Einstein.
Sarah

Offline -Molly-

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 03:35:18 pm »
AWWWWWWW!!!!!! She looks like my old doggie!
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 03:47:37 pm »
Welcome to BPO Kim and ABby!My name is Shana , I share my home with 3 wonderful children Myrissa, Anthony, and Nicolaas.  They are 13,11, and 9 .  A wonderful husband Steve, and my heart throbs, Aidan 1 year old Kuvasz , Beauty 4 year old Kuvasz, Cali 9 month old Kuvasz, Shadow 5 month old Black lab, and Ginger 3 month old Chesapeake/balck lab mix.  And soon we will share our home for a time with Puppies from Beauty and Aidan!  Aidan loves to work agility, my husband does this with him for fun, we don't go to the shows, but do it with him for fun.  He loves it.  He is CGC, and loves to visit the Nursing home I manage.  We have therapy dogs there frequently.  It is wonderful for the dogs, and for the elderly.  I hope you enjoy your experience ont he BPO board! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2006, 12:35:57 am »
Hi! I am Leah, I am a junior too! do you do Conformation or obedience too? i don't compete in agility, but one of my dogs LOVES it. i would compete, but he is working on his CDX, so i am gonna concetrate on that!!! Are you in 4-H? sorry for all the questions, but i love having another junior on the site!!! What everyone said is true, the site is VERY addictive, and we absolutly LOVE pictures!!!!

My dogs are:

Sammie: Newfoundland/Aussie cross, 6 years old in april. The agility man.

Bailey: Akita/Greyhound mix (believe it) 7 years old in august.

Charley: 4 1/2 year old Dachshund/Beagle/Basset mix, my ulimate Jrs. dog, loves showmanship.

Barkley: 5 year old WEst Highland White Terrier. the lover of the bunch, loves to give kisses all the time.

Hope you like it here, but beware some of the conversations that go on at night get weird. LOL, an odd bunch of people on this site!!!

Leah and the Gang
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007