Author Topic: Really cool collars and leads  (Read 4612 times)

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Really cool collars and leads
« on: January 23, 2006, 04:14:19 am »
Take a look at this site:  www.greybabies .com  Proceeds go towards the GPA El Paso  Lone Star Greyhounds Rescue.  Pretty cool huh?!

Helen and Cayman forever in my heart

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Re: Really cool collars and leads
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 02:14:57 pm »
Those are beautiful collars and go to such a great cause too.  We will look into those for Drake's next collar.  He has a big, orange Stylie Dog reflective collar on right now.  It's kinda loud and obnoxious, but he can be easily seen at night so we love it.  Check 'em out at:

http://healdsburgdoghouse.com/recolestdog.html
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 04:36:37 pm by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 04:11:13 pm »
Wow, those are some nice collars in beautiful patterns.  I just got Keiko a couple of new collars, but may have to shop around some more since one never showed up (I think the company went out of business w/o telling me...........c harged me, but won't return my emails and phone # disconnected)

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 05:40:01 pm »
Wow, those are some nice collars in beautiful patterns.  I just got Keiko a couple of new collars, but may have to shop around some more since one never showed up (I think the company went out of business w/o telling me...........c harged me, but won't return my emails and phone # disconnected)

That stinks!  If you put it on your credit card, just call the credit card company and dispute the charge.  They generally work with you on stuff like that.

Offline orion5221

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kiahali
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 05:44:24 pm »
to go along with the new collars... I just ordered a Stainless Steel Adjutsable Tag, and is really nice. It actually goes onto the collar, so there is no jingle from the tag. I ordered the tag for the one inch collar and the print is big and easy to read.
http://www.boomerangtags.com
LA & Gang

Offline hmm_gfx

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 10:11:09 pm »
Those collars are gorgeous and I want to order, but 15' is way too small for Atticus

They make the collars themselves so I bet they could make one to fit Atticus. 

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 02:27:34 am »

That stinks!  If you put it on your credit card, just call the credit card company and dispute the charge.  They generally work with you on stuff like that.

Yeah, I have had a few people make that suggestion.  I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, but I dont' really have any other option left.

Those collars are gorgeous and I want to order, but 15' is way too small for Atticus

They make the collars themselves so I bet they could make one to fit Atticus. 

Yeah, I would need to special order one too, b/c Keiko would need one 16"  at least. (skinny neck, alot of hair)

Here is another website that has some bling bling collars if you are in the market.  A bit on the expensive side, but if you're up for some splurging..... ........

http://www.rhinestonedogcollars.net/

I got Keiko the one on the top of pg 16.  Only to be used for special occasions.  I think she will wear that when I can get her started in therapy.

Hmmm.......... ..my link isn't working for some reason.  It should be rhinestonedogc ollars.net
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 02:30:09 am by ZooCrew »