Author Topic: Non-dog Hobbies  (Read 13754 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Non-dog Hobbies
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2006, 05:31:44 pm »
From thje long list of responses it is obviouos that you are not spending enough time with your dogs.

I have never heard of a non-dog hobby. Even my time spent training to hunt and shoot better is for the express purpose of making it easier for the dogs to retrive the game.

NON DOG HOBBIES .. that is hearsy of the most gross nature......

Thanks for being judgemental.  There's a fine line between enjoying your dog and being obsessed.  I think it's fair to say that about everyone here on BPO spends more time with their dog than the average person, these aren't neglected dogs by any means.  Instead of a-huntin' and a-shootin' all the time, you should work on your spelling.  It's H-E-R-E-S-Y.  Just an FYI fer ya, in case you decide to throw around any more big words.  ;)
I agree that none of our dogs are neglected.  Most of the hobbies I have include the dogs.  If I'm doing my crosstitch I have a dog on each hip and a head or two on my lap.  They don't mind a little time without being attached to me either.   If I'm not at work I'm home with the babies.  They hardly want for attention. :)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Non-dog Hobbies
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2006, 05:46:04 pm »
I think Mark was being facetious...   :)  That is how I read it, anyway...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*