Author Topic: Poor Brindle!!  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Halo05

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Poor Brindle!!
« on: January 25, 2006, 12:08:49 am »
Brindle has a cyst or some kind of tumor on his rectum. It opened and bled today. We rushed to his vet at noon. seems, in his opinion, that its caused by a testerone build up. He is not fixed. He will be on Monday. They will also biopsy the "thing" to see what it is. Probably not cancer but they want to be sure. So we will have Brindle and Halo with bell collars on next week. Plus they need to be seperated anyway as they don't really seem to like eachother anymore. So please send good vibes for Brindle now. Thank you.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Brindle!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 12:15:16 am »
Boy, have you ever been through it!  I'm sorry!!!  Bumping bell collars is not a fun thing!!!

At least Halo will have a quiet day!  Prayers and good thoughts going out to Brindle!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 12:17:54 am »
Yikes.  I hope that Brindle and Halo are feeling better very soon.  I'll bet that they'll be friends again once everyone is feeling well.  We're sending good thoughts and prayers!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 02:38:10 am »
Sorry to hear about Brindle.  I've never heard of a dog having testosterone buildup into a tumor.  I thought you were going to say it was an impacted/infected anal gland, but I guess not.

Good luck with the two e-collar babies.