Author Topic: How do they find me???...Or the dog currently in my garage...  (Read 2433 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

How do they find me???...Or the dog currently in my garage...
« on: January 26, 2006, 04:22:30 pm »
This dog has been coming around my yard for almost a week now...I finally caught him & called the police who informed me that he has escaped the city pound (they don't euthanise) twice & they can't pick him up because their fence has a big hole in it...The good news is that the gentleman who took him in last night said he would like to have him so he is coming over at 5 so I can talk to him...He is a sweetheart but isn't trained at all & his collar was so tight & old that it was rotted & when I managed to finally relieve him of it he had chunks of greasy rotted collar imbedded in his fur...No tags & such a sweet dog!...I just can't keep him here because I am pretty sure my dogs would take him out...He is also not neutered...I haven't got a lick of housework done today because when I leave him he cries & cries...I hope this guy coming at 5 will make a good home for him...I can't take in another foster!!...Hey..maybe he'll take my foster kittens too...lol!...Anyway, here's the big red dog in my garage!

Kiahpyr

Re: How do they find me???...Or the dog currently in my garage...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 04:30:06 pm »
Poor boy! Hopefully the guy will take him for you. Just do house check ups once in awhile to make sure the dog is being treated well. Make sure he gets neutured. Good luck! Your dogs will be like he's not white! LOL!

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 04:42:29 pm »
Poor pup :'( I hope he finds a good home :)

angelsmama

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 04:56:37 pm »
aww hes beautiful!!!

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 05:09:50 pm »
omg.  im in love!  what a beautiful face!  oh i wish i could have him!!!!  hope he gets a wonderful family
NICKI

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 05:33:02 pm »
Strays have a way of seeking out the bestest place to be found and to be found by the bestest people! :) you should be flattered!  He picked you!  :) 

chaosndestruction

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 05:33:58 pm »
awww poor guy...he just doesn't to be in prison! that's all!!!
I hope this guy does take him and gives him a wonderful home!!!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 07:49:56 pm »
K...the guy that was interested in Red stopped by & just went home to get his pet taxi...He is the same guy who is always walking with his family & their yellow lab past our house...I've spoken with them before...They seem like very nice people & they obviously care for their own dog...Red is going to his uncle's farm though not his house....He assured me that they will have him fixed & they take their dogs to the vet & care for them well...I hope it is all o.k....Right now it is truely the best I can do for Red right now...I feel it will be o.k. though.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 08:01:14 pm »
I'm happy he is going to have a wonderful home!

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 09:31:55 pm »
What a happy story
 ;D