Author Topic: When bad things happen to good pillows...  (Read 3388 times)

Offline cincbcat

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
When bad things happen to good pillows...
« on: January 27, 2006, 03:42:59 pm »
So I thought I'd give Sadie something to make her a little more comfortable while she had to spend a few hours in her cage........

I had no idea she'd commit murder.   :o

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: When bad things happen to good pillows...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 03:47:49 pm »
Oh dear!  That poor, innocent pillow! ;D  Very funny photo. :)

GR8DAME

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 04:03:46 pm »
Too funny!!!
We have had a few fatalities of that nature as well. At least it was confined to the cage, and not the entire living room.
Stella

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 04:07:13 pm »
Yeah Kali and Lacey used to shred any blankets we put down for them.  We went through so many but we had to put something down for our greyhound Mackey who passed over the bridge this fall.  We finally gave up and let Mackey have access to the backroom which led to them eating the couch...
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 04:11:57 pm »
Poor pillow...lol ;D

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 05:14:17 pm »
I know exactly how you feel! We have a dog, er, my boyfriend has a dog named Mr. Furley who is like a goat. He will consume anything comfy that we leave for the dogs to lay down on while we are out. So now we have no choice but to leave everyone without pillows while we're not home, because that Mr. Furley will eat fabric until it is gone!!! You try to help the kid out, and this is the thanks you get! :D

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 05:21:56 pm »
Thats so funny. Im sure she had a ball destroying it.  :D
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 06:28:36 pm »
Try it with feather pillows.  I wish I had pictures of walking in the room and seeing feathers raining from the sky and two dogs standing in the big middle of them.  Thanks, for bringing back all the good memories.  Kaila and Cinder have taken out two rogue pillows.  I think mine were having a puppy pillow fight though.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 08:18:36 pm »
Try it with feather pillows.  I wish I had pictures of walking in the room and seeing feathers raining from the sky and two dogs standing in the big middle of them.  Thanks, for bringing back all the good memories.  Kaila and Cinder have taken out two rogue pillows.  I think mine were having a puppy pillow fight though.

Kat

Ohhhh, you mean a bit like this?  ;D That's Henry, as shar-pei a friend of mine bred. Poor Henry - attacked by an exploding feather pillow - he-he!

Flynn's technique is a little different - he ate the bottom out of his crate about 2 hours after it arrived, so now I put a blankie underneath the cage so he can't get at it. Before that, anything got shredded and he whittled a good approximation of a sheepskin shape from a square piece of vetbed once.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 08:19:52 pm by Senghe »

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 08:45:12 pm »
That's an awesome picture.  Yep exactly what I was thinking about except mine was grey and black feathers and they were still floating in the air. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

k2campbell

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 12:03:22 am »
HILARIOUS!!!  Love the pic of the 'evidence'...  :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 12:16:15 am »
LOL!...It looks like she had a good time!!...I've been quite smug about how good my dogs are about not eating things they shouldn't & then today they ate part of my recliner. :o :-\ :D