Author Topic: Pippin's muddy again?...NNNOOOOOO!...lol!  (Read 4570 times)

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Pippin's muddy again?...NNNOOOOOO!...lol!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2006, 06:51:50 pm »
My little nala is the same way, Tonka will come in with dirty feet, but nala lets just say she rolls in the mud like a pig does.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2006, 06:51:52 pm »
Ty for all the sympathy!...LOL! :D  I ended up hauling Pippin into the doggie shower we have in the basement last night...I mean the dog had mudballs hanging off of his back legs!...He wasn't pleased!...lol!

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2006, 07:39:24 pm »
I don't know about sarcasm, I think Pippin is seriously taking the p*ss!  ;D

My chow was the worst - he thought he was a water buffalo and all sorts of stuff used to drop out of his fur. He'd go wading in the local stream and once he got wet, he'd take 3 days to dry out fully. Given the chance he'd lie outside in the mud in the pouring rain.

Flynn's not too bad, but I can only tell he's got really dirty if his tan bits disappear. He's Mr Roly Poley and delights in finding strange stuff to slamdance on top of - nothing too rancid thankfully, just old gloves or discarded mattresses. But even mud is easy to deal with as I shove him in his crate with a couple of towels on the bottom and voila - half an hour later there's a lovely clean dog waiting to be let out.

My shar-pei were the best - talk about fastidious! They wouldn't even stand in a puddle, never mind go out in the rain. I swear Phoebe was part Native American or something as she'd know if it was going to rain a good 15 minutes in advance and head for home... or not leave in the first place.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2006, 09:02:03 pm »
What is this clean up you speak of? :D I just put my dogs to bed & they wake up sparkley white & then I sweep & mop the floor! :D
[/color]

Ha ha Gypsy - YA RIGHT!!!  If only it were true!  ::)
No, I'm serious...Pyrs are "teflon dogs"...They dry & the dirt falls off of them!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 09:04:51 pm »
No, I'm serious...Pyrs are "teflon dogs"...They dry & the dirt falls off of them!

Right.  All over your house along with all the hair.  Still, it beats being dogless.  Mud is best when it is attached to those you love.   ;D
Daphne