Author Topic: Do your dogs howl?  (Read 6950 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Do your dogs howl?
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 05:54:04 pm »
We don't howl...but Lady moans to "talk" and Grace squeeks to get what she is determined to take from Lady.   I'd almost prefer a bark to that squeek.

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 11:14:44 pm »
Mine will howl...especia lly if we are watching a wolf documentary they will sit and tilt their heads back and go to town talking to their four legged friends in the big window...

Offline Stephanie

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 11:19:47 pm »
Mine definitly don't howl, they just kinda grumble at you!! My brother's siberian husky puppy howls though and it's so cute!!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 10:16:26 am »
Mine will howl...especia lly if we are watching a wolf documentary they will sit and tilt their heads back and go to town talking to their four legged friends in the big window...

Our neighbors a mile or so down the road have 3 Malamutes.  Those guys (and gals) can howl like no one's business!  They are so cute!  They sound like a pack of coyotes.
Daphne

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 11:32:50 am »
I'm so glad that other dogs do it too!  ;) His howls are so loud and scare me when he does it since it is so infrequent.  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline kuippo

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 12:52:13 pm »
mine do with sirens passing by as well as sirens on tv. It almost sounds as if they are the siren, the two of them will put their faces next to each other and i think they like to sing and howl in unison....

::)

the funny things they do...