Author Topic: SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE!!  (Read 7594 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE!!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 12:07:09 am »
She is just precious beyond words!!...I can't remember, do you have any idea what is in her at all?...I can't wait to see what she looks like as an adult!...She is 100% darling!...Congrats! ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2006, 12:31:49 am »
I have no idea what she is. The shelter said pyr mixes. Rebekah thinks newfie mixes and others say she's a leo mix. She does have a spotted tummy like a pyr and the halo thing around the face. Her tail does curl like a pyr and can also hang straight down. Her littermates were black, one black w/ a little white and another one was brown. Some were fuzzy like her and the others had short hair. The whole litter was dumped and taken to the shelter. I am taking her to the vet tomorrow and I am interested in what he says. She's probably around 10 weeks old and weighs about 20lbs.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 12:33:29 am by Tajsa »

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2006, 12:35:51 am »
This is just fabulous!  I am so happy for you!!  I am so glad she is finally HOME!

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2006, 12:40:46 am »
I bet your sooo excited!Take lots of pics they grow soooo fast.Enjoy!Enjoy!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2006, 12:05:24 pm »
Oh wow she is the cutest!!!   Hoping everything goes great at the vet and your babies can start their new relationship!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 01:20:36 pm »
Oh she is adorable.  I love the "wind in my hair" look.

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 05:29:28 pm »
EGAD.  She's so precious!  Kiss her little nose 20 times for me.  No, wait, 25.  No, wait...50!  :-* :-*

I'll bet she's a German Shepherd/pyr mix from the size of her and the fluff.  I've seen a few litters of that mix around farms over the years, and it's the litters all had really mixed markings, like you describe. 

But who cares?  She's DARLING, and has puppy breath.  I'm putting her on my kidnap list!

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 05:33:58 pm »
Congrats!!  It's SUCH great news that something SOOO adorable has joined the pack!  She is absolutely precious!  I agree with everybody else that she is 100% pure-bred CUTE!!!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 05:49:00 pm »
She is adorable, and I am so glad she is home safely!  I hope she is able to play soon!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 08:41:11 pm »
YAY! Sahara is home! I'm so glad everything fell together to get her to you. Can't wait to hear what th evet said - and I can't wait to meet her and Kiah next time I go home.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain