Author Topic: Hi I Just Joined today~  (Read 4155 times)

kls1959

Hi I Just Joined today~
« on: May 19, 2005, 12:50:00 pm »
Hi I am Lori, I own 3 Great Pyrennees. and 4 Rottwiellers, I JUST love my big furbabies. I look forward to meeting and making new on~line friends in this group and talk all about our babies....
Well I am headed to the shower as I have the flu and all are laying down and taking their naps~
My Time...better hurry~ 

dohertyswissy

Re: Hi I Just Joined today~
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 01:25:06 pm »
Hi Lori!  Sounds like you have a houseful!  Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather.  Welcome to the group!  This is a wonderful forum and the people are great!  I have a 6 mo. old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog named Ranger.  He's my baby! Looking forward to hearing more from you.  :)

Heather and Ranger

Luvmydanes

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 03:36:34 pm »
Wow!!! 7 dogs! you are a brave woman! LOL! Welcome to the bored...you will love it!

Kandi

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 04:15:15 pm »
Welcome nice to have you here, you have a cute crowd going on there, I have to admit that if we had 7 large dogs indoors I think my hubby would move out to the garage lol..... We have 4 and he still thinks he has to share his bed, blanket and pillow with too many. Bring on the pics and hope to hear from you soon.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 06:37:04 pm »
Welcome! You have a huge variety of personalities in the dogs you have. How did you decide on such different breeds?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 04:01:43 am »
welcome to this great site

i have seen many people and thier beaitiful dogs  some are sad storys
    you can ALWAYS  learn more,,,,,,,
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2005, 09:40:40 am »
Your Rotts are beautiful!!!! My Lord...4????  When I got my 2nd Rott I asked myself "Self?  What were you thinking?" 
You'll have to post some pictures and tell some stories on them.  Don't forget to stop in the Rott Discussion board and picture places too. :)

Rufiesmom

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 09:47:02 am »
What gorgeous rotties!!!  We have one rotti and one pyr.  Welcome to the group and hope you get over that flu.  With 7 dogs you don't have time to be ill!

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2005, 10:15:29 am »
 ;D

the more the merrier

i have this many dogs  lol
 cant wait to breed my beautiful nandi soon! btw  ofa on both hips/elbows  excelent
so is the stud   both are champions, from champions etc(brag) grandsire is the same grandsire as the # 1 ridgeback in the usa, as of 2005 !!
 it will be nandi's 1st litter  we had to wait for her to be the apropriate age, of course
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks