Author Topic: Shes growing up way tooo fast  (Read 1639 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Shes growing up way tooo fast
« on: February 01, 2006, 12:18:01 am »
We took my daughter to get her 3 month pictures done today. She is growing up way too fast. But I loved the pictures and thought I would share them. The photographer (at Walmart) was the best. He even used her security blanket (the pink striped zebra thing) in the pictures to calm her down. She was in a great mood until the first picture was taken and then she was so crabby. The last picture she had had enough and was screaming. So we called it quits. But I was so impressed with the guy who took the pictures.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Shes growing up way tooo fast
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 12:19:07 am »
She is so cute!  I just want to smooch her lil cheeks!

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 12:21:35 am »
thanks...i love to kiss her cheeks. I had no clue what to do with that childs hair. It sticks up in every direction. It looked so cute when we left the house and then we get to walmart and its sticking up everywhere. I'm gonna have to start loading on the gel or hair spray i guess  ::)
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 01:44:52 am »
Awwwwe, I think they turned out fine.  She looks like a little princess, dressed all in pink with her pink blankie to go with.   :)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 04:20:44 pm »
What a sweet little Pun'kin!  I have a pic of my little boy at a yr. and he is getting ready to cry and I LOVE IT!  They do grow fast...<snif> :'(
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."