Author Topic: Hi there! Newbie Here!  (Read 8493 times)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Hi there! Newbie Here!
« on: May 19, 2005, 02:39:23 pm »
Hi Everyone!  My name is Natalie and I  just came across this great site and already addicted!  I'm sitting here listening to my snoring St. Bernard, Leo, who is 2 years old.  I'm excited to meet some Saint owners and compare stories and this sounds like a great place to do that!  Well, have a great day Everyone!

nickerbokker

Re: Hi there! Newbie Here!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 02:44:56 pm »
mr leo is SO handsome!

welcome to the best board on the net....everyon e here is GREAT!

your baby looks SO much like mine, just SO much bigger LOL!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 04:55:20 pm »
Thanks for the welcome!  I'm still trying to navigate my way around this site!  How old is Angus?  He is adorable!  Well, at some point I need to break myself away from this site and take care of my humans!  Thanks again for the response!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 05:05:48 pm »
Welcome Natalie, nice to have you here. Take care of the humans in the house????? hmmmm I guess I should be cooking now, I wonder if the twolegged kids would mind some good ol' kibble for supper lol..... Gosh how much easier the fourlegged ones are. Bring on the pics, your baby is adorable.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 05:24:17 pm »
Hello Marit!  I gotta tell you, I love your Mastiff!  We were MacTaggart Mastiff foamers for about a year wanting one!  But Leo was meant for us and we couldn't be happier.  My husband still wants a mastiff so you never know!  I like the attention we get when we go out in public and so does Leo.  Pork chops await me!  Talk to you later!

Natalie

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 07:16:55 pm »
Hey Natalie and Leo, didn't Saints carry a keg of something around their neck and save people.  Now they have helicopters and the saints get loaf around. hee hee.  He is beautiful, welcome.

Peggy

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 08:13:49 pm »
You are so right!  I've done a little research in my spare time when I'm not on this board... Thousands of people have been saved by Saints and therefore, many many people are on this earth today because of them!  Okay, my brain is spent.  I think I just heard a spark...  I want to get Leo one for special occasions or just when I feel like dressing him up.  They sell them in every different kind of wood and when I found out I had to make a decision and decide which one, I just put it off...  I can't actually picture him saving anyone anyhow as he'd have to get off the floor and it would interupt his beauty sleep!

Offline new2saints

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 03:48:38 pm »
Welcome to this great addictive site :)  I am sure you will enjoy it here and it is so fun to see another Saint.  We have a 15 wk old Saint named Bailey.  We are enjoying her tremendously.

new2saints