Author Topic: Heroin Hidden Inside Puppies  (Read 6160 times)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Heroin Hidden Inside Puppies
« on: February 01, 2006, 01:42:22 pm »
Just another example of the lengths drug dealers will go to make a profit.  It is a sick, sick world out there....  :(

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060201222309990009&ncid=NWS00010000000001
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

GR8DAME

Re: Heroin Hidden Inside Puppies
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 01:46:02 pm »
That was on our news broadcast last night. As usual, I was sickened.
Stella

angelsmama

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 01:53:11 pm »
omg... those poor babies  :( :'( :( :'( :( :'(

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 03:28:50 pm »
I saw this on the news as well, and it just broke my heart.  Here in San Diego, we also have a big problem with people smuggling puppies over the border.  They are bred in Mexican puppy mills and sold in the U.S.  Obviously, any kind of puppy mill activity is horrible, but because these puppies need to come across the border in secret, they are brought across the border in awful ways.  Of course, many of the puppies are sick and underage and die soon after their arrival to the U.S. 

It is horrible and I won't even get into any more details of it....  More and more I ask myselves these days, is this really what we have become?  What the h**l is wrong with people?
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline nostaw

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 03:46:32 pm »
Isn't it about time the death penalty was introduced for drug smuggling and dealing worldwide it might not stop the problem but it sure would reduce the numbers doing it. But then I always was slightly to the right of Attila the Hun!

Andy
Slime flies when you're having fun!

angelsmama

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 03:59:37 pm »
eye for an eye... cut them open and put heroin in them... see if they like it  >:( need to do that to anyone who abuses animals... do the same to them  >:(

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 05:18:11 pm »
People make me SO ANGRY sometime  >:(

I can't understand what would make a person so sick and evil that they would use a puppy that way.
RIP former BPO

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 05:30:02 pm »
Is there no depth low enough that drug dealers will not go? It makes me sick to think that those people are more worried about smuggling drugs than they are about life itself, and it doesnt matter if it's animal life or human life. I am just so sick over the way 'the world' is turning it's back on what's right anymore.
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.