Author Topic: Bryce-Freya and Milo my medicine dogs  (Read 1189 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Bryce-Freya and Milo my medicine dogs
« on: February 03, 2006, 01:53:44 am »
 :) I always knew that i did'nt want to have any children but... i always knew that i wanted animals and since i was small i always have. Animals give me a inner peace i can't explain. They love you and need you i have been in and out of the hospital today i came home to my 3 wonderful dogs and they know i m sick each 1 has taken there turn spending time by my side each 1 wants to smell where they took my blood 6 times before putting a port in 2 of them can smell my pain no open wounds they skim there nose over the area where it is most painful and then i only have one that wants to lick those areas. Of course they can't wait on me or cook my food or do my laundry but i would'nt trade them for anything!
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Bryce-Freya and Milo my medicine dogs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 01:58:05 am »
They do know when we need them most & act accordingly don't they?...When God gave us dogs he blessed us more than we deserve. :)

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 02:46:00 am »
Chelle, you are so right..althoug h, I believe he blessed BOTH of us...dog and man. And we both deserve it.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 09:34:42 am »
I know that I feel blessed every time I look into those big brown eyes of my two. 

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)