BPO Food Forum > Food Discussion & Information

Eating Habits

(1/3) > >>

Luvmydanes:
When we give Dane his dog food in his bowl he instantly tips it over onto the floor. ??????? I have no idea why he does this, and since we feed him outside, it usually gets all over the grass. He does eat it, but off the grass and some of it gets left in the grass, gets wet, and goes to waste. Anyone know why he does this?

Kandi

nickerbokker:
oh that picture is SOOOOO cute!

that reminds me of when the devil grabs codys collar and pulls him all around the house!  he used to reach up like that for it, now he reaches down lol

NatsaintB:
When we feed Leo we put in on a plate instead of a dish so he can't knock it over and he can see around him while he eats.  The plate sits on a little stool so it's higher up for him too.  He is a gentle eater though and doesn't push the plate when he eats so there is little mess.  That is until he goes for his water and then it's game over, grab a towel, quick!  I know how frusterating it is when they tip over the bowl!  My two legged son did the same thing when he was little and I used to get sooo frusterated!  Good luck!

Natalie

nickerbokker:
OH, p.s....the devil knocks over his water bowl about 15 times a day on the carpet.  usuallly, people would do something to correct the situation, but for some reason i am too lazy and i dont care anymore....its like FINE.......... .DO IT!  DO IT! THATS JUUUUUSTTTTT GREAT!

mamadog:
Nickerbokker, you're too funny!!

We don't get knocked over dishes here, but Finn is such a messy eater! You look at my livingroom floor and you would think he knocks it over! Food dropping from his mouth all across the room...and water too. The other dogs eat the food that he drops most of the time though.

Vicki

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version