Author Topic: There's a baby in my house and the natives are restless!  (Read 5333 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

There's a baby in my house and the natives are restless!
« on: January 04, 2006, 02:10:03 am »
A friend of mine from Nashville called me last night and her oldest kiddo is out of town with her parents, so she asked if I was up for company.  So, of course, I told her to come on up.  She and her youngest (turned a year old in August) are here.  Dazy has been really good, but the baby has gotten up a couple of times and Dazy REALLY wants to go check on her.  Alyx isn't sleeping worth a hoot cause someone is here.  She has been in bed since 9pm and she has been up a hundred times I swear!  It may get interesting before the night is over.

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: There's a baby in my house and the natives are restless!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 04:05:36 am »
Hubby can't sleep either.  Lovely. lol

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 07:54:37 pm »
I love my friend dearly, but whew... I'm glad she decided to go home this evening.  Baby started running a fever this afternoon and she decided they had better go on home.  It was a lot of work with them here.  Dazy, being the puppy that she is just wanted to play with that wonderfully animated toy! 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 08:14:55 pm »
I know how that goes. Dazy was just doing her job. When Raeanne cries Kiah has to come running to make sure she's okay.

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 08:16:44 pm »
LOL! yeh, I love company, but usually glad to see them go too.  And especially since you are probably still getting settled into your new house!
Shellie~
~SHELLIE & HUGO~