Author Topic: Hi, I'm new here!  (Read 8599 times)

Offline rickie

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Short dogs, but big paws :)
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm new here!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2006, 08:50:17 pm »
I'm Deb, and I am owned by two Basset's. Molly almost 6 and Tilly 3yrs. I also have 2 horses, 1 cat (Toby), 1 cockateil, and 2 giant beautiful goldfish that started out as .39 cent feeder fish and are now living in a 55 gallon tank. I have been a member for almost two weeks. The people here are awesome!! Thank you to my dear friend "my3dogs" for getting me hooked.
Short dogs Big paws

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2006, 08:53:48 pm »
Welcom Deb!  Your dogs are adorable!  I am owned by two Newfoundlands, Cowboy, a three year old Landseer and Chester, an almost (next week!!!) one year old brown boy.  This is a fun and caring group and I'm sure you'll love it as much as we all do!

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2006, 10:34:01 pm »
Deb i cant wait to see more pictures of your babies. 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2006, 12:53:22 am »
Hi and welcome!  Can't wait to see photos of your pups.  I'm Jessica and my husband and I are owned by two newfie girls, Sasha (1 year) and Bella (13 weeks).   :)

Offline Sami142

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2006, 01:11:15 am »
Welcome!  My name is Sami and I have a 9 month old Newf named Jinx and a 3 month old Standard poodle named Rookie.  The people here are great!  You will love it... :)

Sami, Jinx, and Rookie
Sami, Jinx, and Rookie

Offline WhollyPaws

• Gnawer
  • Love me, love my dogs!
    • View Profile
    • Wholly Paws specialized dog care services
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2006, 01:26:45 am »
Wow! I just want to send woofs and cyber-licks to everyone who wrote to welcome me to the forum. Sounds like a great community here. I will upload pix of my pack as soon as I figure out how to do it.  In the meantime, here's the rundown: Jack is about 8 yrs old, my first 'dale and my soul mate (don't tell my husband!) Duke is 3 yrs old and still thinks he's a puppy. Maggie is 2 and is the princess. Jack is my demo dog at work(I'm an obedience trainer at a local petstore, just like amberdoggoneit).
Thank you all, again, for the welcome notes.
be sure to take a gentle pause with your favorite paws each and every day!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 05:13:41 pm »
 :D welcome to this site! There are wonderful people and dogs on this site! they are a wealth of information. Hope you post some pic's of your pups we would love to see them! I have a shiloh shepherd she is 5 her name is freya, american staffordshire terrier he is brindle his name is milo and he is 2 and last but not least a english mastiff brindle his name is bryce and he is 7 months old! marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2006, 07:27:49 pm »
Hey there, sorry I have to chime in here again to say that Jack is so handsome!!! I don't remember if I have ever seens an Airdale one way or another, but I bet an 80-pounder is a really amazing animal!!! After seeing that photo of him in his pawprint, I can really see the breed influence in Mokey's other brother, and even certain subtle characteristic s in Mokey's face.
I would love to meet a dog like yours in person someday!

And forgive me but I have to do this because I am obsessed with my dogs, but here is another picture of Mokey, she is with her other brother. Hard to believe they came from the same litter! The mama was Lab/Airdale and we think papa was a Pyrenees.
 ;D
(Now you need to show us more pics!!!) ;)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 09:57:17 pm »
Hello, my name is Muriel. I am companioned by 3 Airedale Terriers and one Lab-mix. The oldest, Jack, is a rescued 'dale and so is the middle 'dale, Duke. Duke is one of the larger ADTs, used to be called "oorang". Maggie is the girl 'dale and Sissy is the lab-mix. A friend and co-worker, amberdoggoneit, told me about this site, and I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. Anyone else out there have dales???

I know this is a little late but I just wanted to say hi and welcome.  I grew up with Airedales and Welsh Terriers so your dogs have a special place in my heart.  Airedales are great dogs, but our Airedale boy "Tucker" didn't like to listen to us or stay on our property.  He liked to spend "all nighters" running around the neighborhood with his doggy buddies until really late.  He'd come home reeking of horse poop, dead animals or whatever else he rolled in.  We loved him very much though.  Great dogs you have!  I look forward to seeing more stuff about them, I can't say I've seen too many Airedales on here.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 01:42:34 pm by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.