Author Topic: Great Dane Pup in Leslie, MI  (Read 7433 times)

Nicole

Great Dane Pup in Leslie, MI
« on: February 06, 2006, 12:19:43 am »
Hey guys. I saw this in the Petfinder Classified ads. Poor little guy, it isn't his fault that his owners don't have much experience with puppies!!!!

1084559- Puppy:Great Dane
Leslie,MI xxx-xxx-xxxx Private usmcepperson@yahoo.com 02-06-2006
Name: Blue
Sex:M
Size:XL
Blue Blue is a wonderful Blue Merle Dane with a personality all his own. I got him because my 6 yr old Dane had passed away and I wanted another Dane. I tried for 4 months to find an older dog like my other one had been. I had hoped to rescue one but ended up buying Blue from a breeder at 6 wks. old. Without much experience with puppies I thought he would learn to be gentle with my 5 yr old. That is not happening. He is a very loving dog and will lie with you on the floor or couch. But he is playful. Thats how my son got hurt. So... my husband said hes gotta go. I want him to have a good home and please, please keep him as an indoor dog only. He hates the cold! It breaks my heart to have to let him go, but my hubby insists. Please email for pics or questions. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 03:15:51 pm by Nicole »

chaosndestruction

Re: Great Dane Pup in Leslie, MI
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 02:45:11 am »
omg...I knew better than to open this...NICOLE GRRR...that's exactly what I want...a merle dane pup...good thing he's across the country...or i'd be tempted to take  him!

GR8DAME

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 10:06:01 am »
There is always the BPO Railroad, Chaos. I'm sure something could be worked out...
Stella ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 10:07:29 am »
Where is Leslie, MI?   I know I should know that...but if anyone wants him transported somewhere I'm in MI.

Offline Terri

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 11:43:58 am »
Darn, I am in waterford MI. and I would love to have this baby but I can't yet!!! He would fit in perfect with my 2 female black danes. we would look like one big happy family. I already have an alfa female so only a male will do.
If only it were summer time!!!!

Offline Terri

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 11:47:51 am »
changed my mind, just as I was typing that last post. My one year old rescue just brought me my NEW shoe. I had to buy more because over the weekend she ate 4 pair. Not even a pair, just one shoe from each pair!! What is up with her lately?? since the other dogs have been gone she is a brat.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 12:35:51 pm »
I can foster him for a while, if someone else wants to transport him part of the way to me.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Nicole

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 12:38:46 pm »
I think that there is some transporting available. Lins, if you could get him closer to Michigan City, I could easily get him to Emily in the suburbs. It would have to be on a weekend I'm up that way, though.

Has anyone contacted the lady?

*Modified to add* Hmm...I just looked up where Leslie is. Its a little bit south of East Lansing. How far is that from you, Lins? Looks like it might be kinda far...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 12:40:43 pm by Nicole »

chaosndestruction

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 02:04:47 pm »
There is always the BPO Railroad, Chaos. I'm sure something could be worked out...
Stella ;D

I totally know that;) I can't get a big puppy yet though...I don't think it'd be fair since i'm planning on moving in a few months...I'd rather wait until i'm settled and know that I'm ready for a big baby:(

(maybe I can convince my future roommate to look at the apartments that allow big puppies when I visit...becaus e I KNOW there's at least one where she's wanting to live near...and it's not anymore expensive than the ones she's looking at now...)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 02:33:56 pm »
Is he nuetered, if so I can definately take, if not it will be iffy since Rocco might not like an unneutered male in his house.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Nicole

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 02:52:53 pm »
I just e-mailed the woman for more info and pics. So, we'll see what turns up.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 02:55:36 pm »
I think that there is some transporting available. Lins, if you could get him closer to Michigan City, I could easily get him to Emily in the suburbs. It would have to be on a weekend I'm up that way, though.

Has anyone contacted the lady?

*Modified to add* Hmm...I just looked up where Leslie is. Its a little bit south of East Lansing. How far is that from you, Lins? Looks like it might be kinda far...
Lansing is only an hour from here. 

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 03:37:55 pm »
So who's getting him? I mean, who's gonna keep him??? PICTURES!! PICTURES!! I love merle danes. Thay have a very special place in my heart!!! ;D

Nicole

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 03:40:16 pm »
hahahhaha! I don't know who's going to keep him, Rebekah. I e-mailed the lady and asked for pictures and told her about us here at Big Paws, so hopefully SOMEONE *looking around, giving the whole room puppy dog eyes* will have a new Paw Print soon!!!

I'll post pics and more info. as soon as she e-mails me.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 04:15:22 pm »
hahahhaha! I don't know who's going to keep him, Rebekah. I e-mailed the lady and asked for pictures and told her about us here at Big Paws, so hopefully SOMEONE *looking around, giving the whole room puppy dog eyes* will have a new Paw Print soon!!!

I'll post pics and more info. as soon as she e-mails me.

Will is going to kill me for even saying this, but if said pup needs a ride across the state of Tennessee for any reason or needs a place to crash for a few nights... um...  ;)