Author Topic: HE'S GONE!!!!!  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Terri

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
HE'S GONE!!!!!
« on: February 06, 2006, 11:37:17 am »
Thank God and everyone else!!!
My son moved out with his dogs and crazy girlfriend. I hope some of you remember me. My son's house burnt down in October and he moved back in with me with his 3 dogs 1 cat and 2 big fish(100 gallon tank)
He bought a house down the road from me, so he is close.
My daughter moved in with her boyfriend (she's 26)
And my youngest is off at school.
I AM SAVED FROM A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN.
I love my kids but I truely love the empty nest, ok not so empty, still have 4 dogs but that is better than 7 anyday.
When my daughter fences in her back yard she will be picking up her 2 pitts and I will be down to just 2 great danes!!! I have to get another rescue, I am such a sucker for a dog in need. But right now I am full of dogs so I must wait.
I don't post much -- but I read the posts everynight. and since I am back to work I never get to chat. But I just love you guys, Ang, you are tooo funny!!!
Thanks for the support over the few months of dog maddness. you are all great!
Thanks again
Terri

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: HE'S GONE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 11:46:10 am »
I remember your story.  :)  Thats great that you are finally getting your house back to yourself and that your son moved close to you. 
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 12:16:55 pm »
I remember too....and congrats on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!  My nest is empty of kids but full of Newfs and cats (and darling husband ;D ;D) and I couldn't be happier.  Here's to the good days to come!!! :D :D :D :D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 02:05:14 pm »
Sanity is a great thing and often underrated!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 02:16:26 pm »
That's wonderful news! I know how stressed you were about the whole deal. I'm so happy for you!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 02:17:57 pm »
I am heaving a big sigh of relief for you. I definitely know what it's like when the inn is bursting at the seams.

Take a hot bath, pour yourself a glass of wine, put on some soft music and RELAX!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2006, 03:39:50 pm »
I'm so glad this is a happy post! When I saw "he's gone"... I assumed the worst! But instead it is some good news!
Terri, congrats on having your household back to yourself!!! Time to celebrate!!!! :D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 06:49:06 pm »
I'm glad that everything worked out in the end and you have your house back to yourself (almost).  I remember how stressful it was getting for you, I hope it didn't cause too many gray hairs.

Now it's time to breathe a sigh of relief and pamper yourself for a bit, you deserve it for being such a saint to your family.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 02:55:46 am »
 ;D i remember reading about your 7 dogs i thought 3 was alot ! so glad your son found a home! Things should calm down for a while enjoy! marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats