Author Topic: Welcome to all newbies!  (Read 4417 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Welcome to all newbies!
« on: May 20, 2005, 10:14:30 am »
I have seen in the past couple of days that we have had a few new members here at B.P.'s O....I am sorry I haven't been feeling great & did not get a chance to answer the posts though I did read them...I am happy to see you all here...This is really an awesome site!!!...Let me introduce myself...My name is Chelle & I live in Iowa with my hubby, 2 children, 8 cats, 2 house bunnies, 1 guinea pig & last but certainly not least, my Great Pyrenees, Samson!...I hope you will all enjoy this group as much as I do...Welcome!!!

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
Re: Welcome to all newbies!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 07:43:43 pm »
Indeed.. Welcome to all newcomers.
How are you feeling now Gypsy?
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 08:58:09 pm »
Yes, welcome to all the newbies....I cannot tell you why I enjoy this group so much.  I think it is their honesty and compassion for big dogs and especially the photos.  I love going through them and seeing such great animals.  I think I will try to get my digital camera going again and get some good shots.  WELCOME AGAIN.

Peggy
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 09:31:08 pm »
I'm feeling better just not quite up to speed yet...I caught a nasty cold at the beginning of the week & my hubby drives semi & is gone Sat. morning thru Wed. night usually so I have no help with the kids or critters...I'm not whining about it...It's just part of being a trucker's wife...It just takes me a little longer to get well...Anyway, ty for asking! :)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 07:48:40 am »
Greta, Lou, Betti and I extend a thank you for your welcome message.  We are glad to be here!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

kls1959

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 04:34:41 pm »
Thank you for the welcome, I am So looking forward to meeting each and everyone...teh ehehehe if that is possible. My husband and I REALLY do love the large breed you might say, we have 4 Rottweillers,3 Great Pyrenees,3 German Shepherds,Pitt/boxer mix and A bulldog~~ wheeeewww wee talk about feeding our dogs~
Most of the time they eat better than we do...lol~
I know all about that nasty cold, I and my husband just got over it ourselves....Y UKKKKIE   ::)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2005, 11:52:51 pm »
I used both my hands and came up with 10 dogs, wow..... are they all indoor dogs, or do you have some of them as outdoor. We have one Bullmastiff, one OEM, one Siberian Husky and one Golden mix. For a moment there I thought we had quite a few dogs lol.... I am rethinking that though.

The ones that are new and I have not already said hi to, a big welcome and I am sure you'll feel at home. and to the ones I have already met, welcome again.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

kls1959

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2005, 06:09:51 am »
Hi Marit,
Yep you guessed it they are all indoor babies..... I am VERY VERY busy each and every day,but I also have 6 Chihuahuas.... NOW they are the hand full!!!
Lori

Offline rottiepaws

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2005, 08:00:06 am »
Thanks for the welcome. I'm Sue & I am a newbie !! I have four rescue Rotties...trul y spoiled & truly special ! I look foward to learning the ins & outs of this site, meeting all of you, & gaining knowledge & laughter from your experiences.
Sue & the pack