Author Topic: Sam's Surgery  (Read 1976 times)

mjjensen

Sam's Surgery
« on: February 07, 2006, 10:48:53 am »
  Sam had his knee surgery Tuesday and in spite of some complication the outcome was very good. The surgeon say there's an excellent  chance he'll regain full use of his leg. I was able to bring him home last night and today he's doing really well. He did give me a bit of a scare at 4:00 this morning when I got up to check on him. He was sleeping so soundly that I thought he wasn't breathing but everything was fine. I was worried how Max would be with Sam since every day around here is like a WWF match but he has been so good. Here's a picture of Max curled up with Sam and his little bare butt.
  I also got news yesterday that there's a surgeon at Colorado State that may be able to do Max's heart surgery. I don't have details yet but it's given me hope that I may be able to save him. Keep your fingers crossed!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Sam's Surgery
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 11:03:15 am »
ADORABLE picture!!

And fingers and paws crossed and prayers and good thoughts to get the right surgeon for Max's heart!  All our hearts are involved!!!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 02:37:10 pm »
Glad to here Sam's doing well.....Color ado State is a really good school my brother was going to go to vet school there but tuition was too high and he changed his mind about being a vet because seven years of college was going to be too much.  I hope they can help.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

k2campbell

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 03:55:12 pm »
Glad to hear Sam is doing well.  We'll keep the prayers going for Max too!  ;)