Author Topic: Phoneless in Ohio!  (Read 3863 times)

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Phoneless in Ohio!
« on: February 07, 2006, 10:58:15 am »
Well the day is finally here...Spotaki ss destroyed something...th e phone.He has never before destroyed anything besides toys.Well he decided that he was going to take the phone cord and run with it,mind you its attached to the wall.Anyway in full force he ripped it out of the wall.Now Im going to have to have the phone guys come out and fix the line .Oh well!Comes with territory of having a saint.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Phoneless in Ohio!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 11:02:57 am »
Well the day is finally here...Spotaki ss destroyed something...th e phone.He has never before destroyed anything besides toys.Well he decided that he was going to take the phone cord and run with it,mind you its attached to the wall.Anyway in full force he ripped it out of the wall.Now Im going to have to have the phone guys come out and fix the line .Oh well!Comes with territory of having a saint.

Oh my!  You wouldn't think he'd destroy it so bad the phone company has to come out.   
Maybe he had to make an important call!  1-800-call-Kiss!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 11:04:19 am »
He just wanted your complete attention!!  He has it now!!! :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 11:05:19 am »
He just wanted your complete attention!!  He has it now!!! :D
And he picked an expensive way of getting it too!  How much do the guys who show you their buttcrack charge an hour or to just drive into your driveway these days?

cricket36580

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 11:29:15 am »
Well, look at the bright side...  At least it wasn't like that commercial where the woman pulls the cord out of the wall and it pulls through all of that sheetrock, all around the house...looked like the house was unraveling.  So it could have been worse....    ;D 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 11:30:34 am »
Well, look at the bright side...  At least it wasn't like that commercial where the woman pulls the cord out of the wall and it pulls through all of that sheetrock, all around the house...looked like the house was unraveling.  So it could have been worse....    ;D 

This is true!  That would have been really bad. 
I love that commercial.

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 02:09:07 pm »
Haha that's not as bad as my vet's two nards...they've destroyed three cellphones, two cameras, several carpets, I believe a few house phones too.  There's more that I'm forgetting and they've probably added more to the list.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 02:59:12 pm »
How much do the guys who show you their buttcrack charge an hour or to just drive into your driveway these days?

Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll be cute?? ::)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 02:59:46 pm »
How much do the guys who show you their buttcrack charge an hour or to just drive into your driveway these days?

Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll be cute?? ::)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAA!