Author Topic: Benji-type dog  (Read 1434 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Benji-type dog
« on: February 07, 2006, 07:33:04 pm »

The librarian at my High School adopted a cat from us a couple of years ago and talks to my mom whenever she can, we today she sent this letter with my sister to give to my mom.

I've never done this before, but a dog's life is at stake and I am hoping an animal lover will help me.

There is a beautiful 10 yr. old female benji-type dog that needs a home. Her caretaker died and she needs a new place to live. She weighs about 25 lbs and is about 24 inches tall. I called the Humane Society and they are full.

She is very good with other dogs(and cats, I think), spayed, housebroken, and her shots are up to date. I'm afraid she may be put down if we can't find a home for her. I already have 3 dogs and my situation will not support another dog- though I'd take her in a flash if I could.

If you can't take her personally, would you mind asking around. Thanks very much for your time!!

Please let me know right away if you have a home for her.

Sincerely,
Sandy, Animal Lover

So does anyone know of a home for this sweet girl? Just let me know we're in Indiana! I wish I could take her but my hands are full trying to find the malamute a home right now and with Sparky, our new bird, in the vet hospital.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Benji-type dog
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 08:50:42 pm »
That is so sad.  :(  Poor girl.  I really hope she finds her forever home soon.

Icerotti

Re: Benji-type dog
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:57:56 am »
That is so sad....*BUMP*