Author Topic: Galahad  (Read 2573 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Galahad
« on: May 20, 2005, 01:34:28 pm »
Some new pics of Galahad, he is growing, when he was at the vets three weeks ago he was 33 lbs. he is going back next week for boosters so its going to be interesting to see how much he has put on, I know it has to be a bit, because he is a lot heavier to lift up in the bed now than he was three weeks ago. He has also figured out how to get down, he gets down on his belly and then he slides down from the bed rather than attempting to jump, I love watching it and it makes me a little less worried that he will hurt himself getting down from it.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Luvmydanes

Re: Galahad
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 01:38:42 pm »
Great pictures!! he's adorable... :) Sounds like a smart little guy. I was telling hubby today about how smart Jasmine is. She has only been here since tuesday, and she already goes to the slider and whines when she needs to go potty! Its working great for me..I'm loving it!

Kandi

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Galahad
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 04:45:33 pm »
Thanks,
Yes his paws are big, that is something most people comment on, mind you they also comment on his big ears, last time at petsmart two people thought he was a bloodhound!! I was like a real mom and defended his big ears and told them he will grow into them lol.....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog