Author Topic: Don't You Hate It...  (Read 15429 times)

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Don't You Hate It...
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 04:20:02 pm »
Don't you hate it when you're having a conversation with a guy and he can't seem to find where your eyes are. :P >:(
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 05:25:38 pm »
he can't seem to find where your eyes are

I have eyes?  Where??  ::) ::) ::)
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 06:13:18 pm »
I hate it when you have to move a MIL. That is just what I have been working on all day. Since she is 82 most of the boxing had to be done by me >:( Hubby and I are the only ones in the family that care if she has a roof over her head.  Oh and another think I hate is dead-beat family members.  Hey this is fun, I never talk about the things I hate I just smile and do it.  You guys are good for me.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 06:26:50 pm »
Don't you just hate it when you're walking barefoot on the kitchen tile and you slip in a puddle of drool.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 06:31:25 pm »
I hate is dead-beat family members

Better dead-beats than killers... >:(

Don't you just HATE it when there just ONE person who does every evil thing imaginable, but people are just BLIND? ??? >:(  I hate that more than ANYTHING.

(Yes, I'm still mad about the Evil aunt!)

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

DakotaMom

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006, 06:46:08 pm »
Don't you hate it when you leave your Big Paw at home because your going someplace that doesn't allow dogs and you see someone carrying their small paw and no one says anything.

k2campbell

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 07:40:48 pm »
Don't you hate it when you leave your Big Paw at home because your going someplace that doesn't allow dogs and you see someone carrying their small paw and no one says anything.

Oooooooooooooo oo - I HATE that!  Stupidist thing - dogs aren't allowed in the ball park where the hubby plays baseball.  Saddens me, cause Kate would love hanging out with us there SO much!  Once and a while I see a "little paw" being carried around - PISSES me OFF!!! >:( :P ::)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 07:41:54 pm by k2campbell »

Offline Aner

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 08:49:34 pm »

Oooooooooooooo oo - I HATE that!  Stupidist thing - dogs aren't allowed in the ball park where the hubby plays baseball.  Saddens me, cause Kate would love hanging out with us there SO much!  Once and a while I see a "little paw" being carried around - PISSES me OFF!!! >:( :P ::)

Well you guys get all the slobber, fetching, biiiig dog hugs and jog buddies that can go further than 1 mile.  We tiny trackers need SOMETHING that you guys can't have! ;)

Icerotti

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 08:58:57 pm »
When you buy a vehicle that you think is reliable and its NOT. It strands you 2.5 hours from home and you have to leave your big paw behind b/c he won't fit with the other 2 brats and skin kid in the stupid rental they gave you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 09:02:57 pm by Icerotti »

k2campbell

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 09:42:10 pm »

Well you guys get all the slobber, fetching, biiiig dog hugs and jog buddies that can go further than 1 mile.  We tiny trackers need SOMETHING that you guys can't have! ;)

True enough! ;D