Pit Bulls > Pit Bull Discussions & Pictures

Any Pitbull owners out here?

(1/5) > >>

pitmommy:
Anyone here own any pitbulls?  ;D

mastiffmommy:
Hi, hmmmm I dont know, I am pretty sure I have not heard anyone, but that doesnt mean here are  no pit owners. I have Mastiffs and two smaller dogs we resqued, a Siberian Husky and a Golden mix. I take it you have pitbulls, how many do you have, and how old are they. Ohhh and please give us something to look at  :D

Marit

Rachel:
Hi, we got our dog from the SPCA so we're not positive of what she is.  We think that she might be a Cane Corso and if not that then she is a English mastiff pit bull mix.  Cane corso's usually have their tails docked(but not always) as puppies and then they can also have their ears done.  Sophie has neither done but she looks like a CC in the face but has ears like a pit bull.  So right now i'm trying to find a CC breeder in the area that is not docking puppy's tails.  Anyways..I'm rambling...  Can't wait to see some pictures!

Rachel

rockettgirl68:
ooohhhh mommy can i say tell  im chance and im a siberian husky-american bulldog-pitbull  my real mommy is the husky-bulldog and my real daddy is a pure blood pit  ;D can you see my daddy in me?

kls1959:
Hi I am kls1959,
And I own a Pit/boser mix, She was adopted through petfinders. She is a real sweetheart~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version