Author Topic: New Collar  (Read 2034 times)

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
New Collar
« on: February 11, 2006, 12:12:20 pm »
I'm such a sucker for dog collars, leashes, bandanas, etc!  We went to a new pet shop yesterday, and I saw this beautiful collar that was very heavy-duty and beautiful at the same time.  Heavy black plastic quick-snap, heavy-duty black steel d-ring, and it was a smooth, shiny webbing with a flag design!  (HAD to have it!)  But the price was $12, and I really didnt want to spend that much, cos I already have about 20 different collars at home! I was telling my wife "naaah, I think I'll pass on it, cos I dont want to pay that much" and the store owner was right behind me when I said that.  He came over and asked "what's the price on it?"  I told him and he said "you can have it for $5 if you want it".  COOL! I couldnt refuse that!  But before I got out of there, I ended up buying so many treats, toys, and other stuff that it cost me $42.50 to get out the door~! Big savings, huh?  ;D
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.

Kiahpyr

Re: New Collar
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 12:22:27 pm »
The collar looks beautiful! $5 is a great deal! I hate going to pet stores because I spend a ton of money also. It's just like Target!

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 12:48:49 pm »
I lOVE it. It looks great ;D Super deal too.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 01:54:42 pm »
Haha....you sound like me.  :) The collar looks very nice by the way.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 02:43:40 pm »
  What a fun collar! Mine love it when i dress them up!
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 06:08:47 pm »
It looks great on her!  And yes, I am guilty of buying what seems like the entire dog section in pet stores.   ;D  But, that's okay sometimes!  lol  Plus, with a great store owner like that, willing to make you a deal, how can you not support him? lol