Author Topic: I got pictures of Grace's sister  (Read 2182 times)

lins_saving_grace

I got pictures of Grace's sister
« on: February 12, 2006, 11:48:19 am »
This is Kasey.  She's a show dog.  They look like twins.  And I get to go see Grace's mom soon as she comes into heat and they bring her to Michigan to meet up with Grace's dad again.  I can't wait.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 11:50:20 am by lins_saving_grace »

Icerotti

Re: I got pictures of Grace's sister
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 12:04:37 pm »
Wow, they do look like twins :o

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 02:36:39 pm »
She's beautiful! It must be so much fun to play with all those rotts!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 03:01:25 pm »
I wish they lived closer.  They're in Milwaukee and these came via email so I've only met her once...last year when I picked up Grace from their Handler's house in Allendale, MI.  They might bring Kasey with them next time they bring Grace's mom (Shine) to see (Dylan) Grace's dad. 

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 05:55:00 pm »
Beautiful! Isn't it so cool to see your dog's family members??? I absolutely LOVE seeing Mokey's brothers and every now and then I get to visit Nigel's mommy too. ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 05:56:55 pm »
Beautiful! Isn't it so cool to see your dog's family members??? I absolutely LOVE seeing Mokey's brothers and every now and then I get to visit Nigel's mommy too. ;D

it is exciting.  I can't wait to meet her mom and dad.  :)  I've met 3 of her 1/2 sisters as teeny puppies.  This will be exciting though.  I didn't get to meet her mom when we picked her up last year.