Author Topic: great danes up for adoption in NC  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
great danes up for adoption in NC
« on: February 12, 2006, 11:24:47 am »
2 different danes are being rehomed in NC if anyone in that area is looking...

1088493- Dog:Great Dane
salisbury,NC 704-638-5628 Jamie angeleyes28147@yahoo.com 02-13-2006
Name: Delta
Sex:F
Size:XL
 Delta needs a forever home, her previous owner is moving and cannot take her, she is very lovable, housebroken, must be a housedog, her appr.weight is around 150lb or more she is slightly overweight. She has blue eyes, and black and white, she is also spayed. adoption fee does apply. Very strong, must be able to handle her. 

1088152- Dog:Great dane
rockingham,NC 9108955207 mike hall mikey2525@aol.com 02-13-2006
Name: Thor
Sex:M
Size:XL
 Thor is an AKC registered dog.He is very large and playful still in a puppy stage. I have just had open heart surgery and now my wife is facing a heart valve replacement so we simply dont have time that this beautiful animal needs.He is totally house trained and command trained.He is protective of family and property,yet he is a gentle giant with people he knows including all children.We have his a k c papers with 20 champions in his blood line . thor is solid black with a white blaze and white tipped toes.He comes with a large crate and his food basin pedistal.We would like to have a family that truly loves really large dogs and can devote them time to him that he so deserves.pleas e e-mail me for additional infomation and pics if requested.