Author Topic: Cute Story  (Read 1366 times)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Cute Story
« on: February 13, 2006, 12:01:31 am »
First I have to apologize that there are no pictures of the following.

I’ve been gone for a couple weeks and Mack was home with the pups.  Although I found the story absolutely hilarious Mack still finds difficulty seeing the humor. 

After a long hard day at work Mack came home to find Tucker in his crate with 10” of down feathers.  Tucker was also COVERED from head to toe as if he had been tarred prior to ripping open not one but two down woobees.  Poor Mack it took him hours to clean up the mess. 

The mental image brings a smile to my face every time I think about it.

Cindy

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Cute Story
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 12:09:44 am »
Oh I am laughing too...though it's happened to me numerous times with batting not feathers though.  My god my crew can make a mess when left unsupervised.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 12:54:54 am »
LOL, too funny, although that's one of those things that when it happens to you it isn't funny until much, MUCH later :)

When I was in high school I came home one day to find the couch in tiny pieces all over the floor. My Golden Kerry was apparently not amused that he'd been by himself all day and decided revenge was in order. I had to try to conceal the evidence (and the dog) when my mom came home. My dad couldn't stop laughing long enough to yell.
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 01:01:17 am »
LOL that is rather funny although I have never had anything serious like that happen to me YET I am crossing my fingers and toes and knocking on every piece of wood I can find for luck,and hoping it never does. If you only knew what they were thinking at that moment of distruction!
It kind of makes it even funnier!
cuttles ;D

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 01:00:00 pm »
I had just bragged about Einstein yesterday -- that he doesn't chew anything.  I left a plastic bag on the floor -- heavy plastic, with handles -- it was in shreds when I got home.  I chalk it up to a change in food (from Nutro to Evo which means he should eat less of it).  Somehow he just doesn't appreciate that it costs a lot more and is better for him.  At least he didn't shred the photograph inside the bag.  Do you think he figured he'd get in REAL trouble if he chewed through the photo?
Sarah