Hounds > Afghan Discussions & Pictures

and the like :)

(1/2) > >>

wally big dog:
 ;D   hi y'all...... (gads, I love this  site! bout damn time !)  
      i think the term ....." And the Like"  has a definition of-

Newfs, Pyrs,St. Bernards,SIGHTHOUNDS  and the like... Its funny, sight hound covers a wide and varied variety of  4 footed, big paws. Although for the record.... the sight hounds I've had the joy of sharing living space with, can't see beyound the couch and animal planet.
                              wally big dog-
                                 owed by "toto- the dog terrorist (IW)

Canine Artist:
Hey there,
I know ,isn't this a great site for all us big dog people. ;)  So, does this mean we have an Irish Wolfhound person here finally?  I really love them.  Send some pictures.

Canine artist
(Newfie person)

Newfs, Pyrs,St. Bernards,SIGHTHOUNDS  and the like... Its funny, sight hound covers a wide and varied variety of  4 footed, big paws. Although for the record.... the sight hounds I've had the joy of sharing living space with, can't see beyound the couch and animal planet.
                              wally big dog-

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

jabear:
To my recollection, there is no Irish Wolfhounds here yet...though I hope they come soon. I too love them. And yes I couldn't agree more with this site. It is a dream come tru to meet, see and discuss our beautiful GIANT breeds!!

Sighthoundgirl:

--- Quote from: Canine Artist on March 14, 2005, 01:48:46 pm ---Hey there,
I know ,isn't this a great site for all us big dog people. ;)  So, does this mean we have an Irish Wolfhound person here finally?  I really love them.  Send some pictures.

Canine artist
(Newfie person)

wally big dog-

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hi Guys;

Glad to be here !!!!

I am the proud owner of One Australian Afghan, two Russian Wolfhounds (Borzoi) 3 Chinese Cresteds.
and numerous rescues passing through from time to time.

'gards,

Arlene in Toronto

affiepoodlegirl:
Arlene, I too have an Australian Afghan!  I think you have all of my favorite breeds.  

Michelle in Kansas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version