Author Topic: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Rescue Site?  (Read 1318 times)

mjjensen

Does Anyone Know Anything About This Rescue Site?
« on: February 15, 2006, 09:53:07 pm »
Does anyone here know anything about this Ovcharka Rescue site? http://www.ovcharkarescue.org/available_dogs.htm
 I'm not sure if the site is up to date but they have some beautiful dogs looking for homes. If they weren't on the other side of the country from me I'd love to give "Zane" a home. He's absolutely beautiful and the same mix as my two pups.

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Rescue Site?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 12:49:35 am »
I don't know anything about the rescue but zane is from my neck of the woods.  I would love to have a big hairy doggy like that but he wouldn't fit in here for

1. hubby doesn't like hairy dogs and thinks it's unfair to make them live in such a hot place

2.our new doberkid is scared of everything already and if we got two like that they would tend to feed off each others fears instead of getting better so we can only adopt a confident dog that will be nice to our Holly.

I hope someone can help you out with the info about the rescue group though.

Kelly
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Kiahpyr

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Rescue Site?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 10:08:31 am »
I have heard good things about that rescue. There's a member on here who is friends with the lady that runs it. There's also another member who adopted a dog from there. I have seen Zane before and he seems like a wonderful dog. I say go for it!!!