Author Topic: Puppy has arrived!!!  (Read 12264 times)

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Puppy has arrived!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 01:13:11 pm »

We are in Rochester, NY

I knew I'd seen someone from Rochester....  We're about an hour south of you.
Daphne

Offline Proliant

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Puppy has arrived!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 06:28:48 pm »
Rochester huh? I am originally from Syracuse, but now we live in FL. Its nice to hear from somone in upstate NY.

Matthew

You don't have to worry about the photos...I will post and post and post.     Your profile doesn't say what area you are in, but maybe if your husband MET some AM's he would fall in love.  The breeder we are getting ours from has testimonial letters (some are flippin'amazing) from families of their pups on the website as well as photos.  Keep it up, you can break him!!!  <LOL>

We are in Rochester, NY - so I know there is a breeder in Ohio and one in Pennsylvania; where did you get yours from Hubby did say in passing one day if you are going to get one you should get it from the originator, followed by your not getting one!!!  I bet I do

If you don't mind me asking how long you were on a waiting list?  I'm trying to decide about timing and such.  I see Deepwood Acres waiting list is closed until 2008.  I am looking for a fawn female - I can't even imagine how excited you must be - I am excited for you and looking forward to pictures.