Author Topic: Bryce lost a tooth today!  (Read 1148 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Bryce lost a tooth today!
« on: February 16, 2006, 05:57:57 pm »
 ;D I looked over to see what Bryce was chewing on everytime i ask him what do you have he would stop chewing.He would look at me with those big brown eyes as if to say nothing mom i m being good! Well i went over and openened his mouth and felt around in there and to my surprise i found a tooth. My other 2 are older and have lost there baby teeth so it has it be his he's becoming a biggggggg boyyyyy oh boy!
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Bryce lost a tooth today!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 02:51:35 am »
Yay for Bryce! Kayzer is also losing teeth right now but I havnt been lucky enough to find any yet! I looked in Kayzers mouth this morning and noticed he looks like a little 7 year old child with no front teeth.
I had to tease my 7 year old nephew about it, I told him that him and Kayzer look like twins now that they both lost their front teeth LOL. David thought it was quite interesting that puppies lose their teeth just like he was!
cuttles

lins_saving_grace

Re: Bryce lost a tooth today!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 09:43:13 am »
How exciting, Bryce.   If you're lucky you'll find them all.  If they are lost under the couch or something they start to smell bad. 

Lady swallowed all hers.  Grace chewed on them then spit them out.  It's such an exciting time.  :) 

Good boy, Bryce!