Author Topic: If you think your dog sheds...  (Read 16130 times)

ann

Re: If you think your dog sheds...
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 07:44:48 pm »

and i thought dakota shed alot ,what tools do you use ,i use a shedding blade and a double row rake it seems like i could brush him for days and it would'nt stop and the birds swipe dakotas fur too i love it ,after i'm done my yard looks like he was murdered or something..... ........

ann

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 10:24:23 pm »
We use the slicker, rake, comb and after a bath have a heavy duty blower. It does seem like the hair never stops coming out when you brush I know. We do it often enough though so that he is pretty well maintained...u sually.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 10:59:41 pm »
I am truley lmao!...WOW! :o  Thank all that is holy that Samson hasn't blown his coat...yet. :-\  It's just the fur on the backs of his legs & rump that is going now but nothing like that!...His breeder came by & said he wouldn't blow his full coat...I don't know why she said it but I hope she's right!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 10:41:25 am »
You could make another dog with that pile of hair!  wow!  i did think I had it bad.  Now I don't

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 11:15:01 am »
Poor Bear....so much hair and such a dirty carpet but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.