Vizslas > Vizsla Discussions

Big Dogs in the city

(1/2) > >>

vizslamaniac:
Hello all!
 I live with my two vizslas, Austin & Zoey, and our black cat Fez in NYC.  I’d love to hear from other urban big dog owners.

mamadog:
What beautiful babies! I'm not familier with this breed...I'll have to look them up. What can you tell me about them?
I live with my husband, 8 year old son, 2 cats and 2 sheltie mixes and an Irish Wolfhound. I live in the city, sorta. I'm from Maine and for Maine this is a good size city. If you're from NY than it's not so much! We live in a house and have a small fenced in yard. Probably not the kind of city living you are refering to!
But welcome, and I look forward to learning more about your fur babies.

Vicki

nickerbokker:
i live in the heart of hollywood..... so i guess thats a kinda big city right ;)

im going to be renting a house and a yard soon...but for now, a lil apartment has done ok and will do so for another 1/2 month.  the dogs are quite fond of elevator riding lol.  i REALLY REALLY think that once they have a big house, and a yard, that they still will be super lazy and sleep on my bed all day...and im okay with that, they learned it from me haha.

jabear:
Hi Vizslamaniac! We live in a city- not comparable to NY but a city none the less. We live in an apartment- my husband, our 2.5 year old Newf Bear, and myself. We have 2 dog walkers that take him out in the morning & afternoon and give him extra TLC while we are away. He is a giant in a good size apartment (1100 sq. ft.) until we can get a house but he does just fine. He is very laid back and sleeps alot so getting wild we are gone isn't something that happens so IMO- apartment living is fine.

ting1sf:
I live in San Francisco near ocean beach and 15-30min from downstown. I guess it is still consider the city. We bought a house with a yard two years ago. And now we have two Doggies. 4 guniea pigs and 4 rats. The yard is a bit small compared to houses further from here but when your in San Francisco any yard is better than none . :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version