Author Topic: introducing me  (Read 13989 times)

Offline miss Lilly

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: introducing me
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 10:37:44 pm »
Hello to all the handsome and fetching Big Paws-
Thank you all for responding. It's alot of fun to be a blond Saint Bernard (not anything I planned). Being blond with a pink nose has a few drawbacks however, like needing sunscreen (very tasty) on my nose during the summer months especially since I live in Los Angeles. Everything else seems to be normal.
I should mention that I was a rescue from an amazing organization here in Southern California, Adopt A Saint. A very dedicated group of people giving their all for Saints of every color (even blonde).

Miss Lilly

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 10:55:38 pm »
HEY.....WHERE ABOUTS IN LA????  I AM RIGHT OVER THE HILL FROM THE HEART OF HOLLYWOOD!

YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE MEET AND GREET IN AUGUST! 

HAHA BOYS....ANGUS REALLY DOES GET HER!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 06:35:56 am »
Okay, Angus, you win...  Poor Leo can't seem to find any honies up here in the rain!  Oh well,   I'm just being a controlling mother trying to find a cutie pie for my boy!  I think I might have some issues here :-[  Will work on that... 

But seriously, I think Miss Lilly is so darn cute and girlie looking!  I just love seeing pics of her!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 07:14:31 am »
I too love Lillys pictures. She is the most beautifull St. Judge would love to meet her too but we are too far away. :'(
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline miss Lilly

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 09:23:05 pm »
Hi to all Paws-
More candid than this blonde girl is used to revealing.
Miss Lilly

Offline miss Lilly

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 09:30:07 pm »
Hi again-
This would also fall into the category of "behind the scenes".
Miss Lilly

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 09:45:04 pm »
Welcome, welcome!  I have two Newfs...Cheste r 18 weeks (and 40+lbs of pure love and shedding puppy coat) brown boy and Cowboy who is a two and a half year old Landseer who is also known as "Julius Seizure" because he has epilepsy ( a joke between the emergency clinic who takes such good care of him and us).   We are also in So. Cal. 

Miss Lilly is divine and you are joining a fun and VERY off-beat group!  We adore the big 'uns and those that are loved by them! 

I had an all-white Akita (Teddy) with a pink nose and we had to tatoo his nose to keep him from getting too sunburned.  The tough thing was, when we had him,  only blue or green was approved for vet use. We had two choices:  take him, drugged (at 120lbs!!!!) to a VERY sketchy part of town to have human dye tatooed in or blue or green at a vet clinic!!!  Truly a conundrum!!!  WE CHEATED!  found someone who would break the rules and dye his nose black!!!!  Problem solved!  He lived to 13 with NO skin cancer!!!!

Offline Saintly Girl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Maxwell
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2005, 02:10:51 pm »
This is my Saint Maxwell.  He's much much much bigger now.  Going to be one in two weeks and over 150. 

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2005, 02:22:32 pm »
Saintly Girl -

Please let us know where you live so that we can come and steal Maxwell!   ;D  He is sooooo on the cute puppy kidnap list.

Although Angus is a hottie, I think Ranger would be well suited for Miss Lily - he seems to have a balance problem too!   :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 02:42:52 pm by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*