Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 5910 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Day 2
« on: February 18, 2006, 06:55:33 pm »
Maggie: Day 2, I'm not sure how much longer I can hang on!
It just gets colder and colder. AND to make matters worse I got a bath today :'( Do you know how COLD it is here?! Who needs a bath when it's cold? grrrr mom >:(

Oh woe is me, here are some pictures of me struggling to survive in this frostbitten world. Notice I have on my favorite sweater.

I've even taking to cuddling to stay warm, but it's not working!

please remember me when I freeze to death because no one in this house wants to turn up the heat!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Kiahpyr

Re: Day 2
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 06:58:07 pm »
Hang in there Maggie! You look nice and warm in that sweater. Your mommy's wearing a short sleeve shirt, so it can't be that cold. I have to weat a sweater in my house or I'll FREEZE to death!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 07:24:50 pm »
Oh My! Look at that poor neglected... no, downright abused dog! Shame on you! I'd say she could come live with me in Louisiana, but it's not very warm down here right now, either.

Seriously though, she looks so cozy with her blanket and pillow!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 07:57:30 pm »
She's so cute in her sweater!  Poor cold girl...more snuggling should fix her up! :)

Dobe SDs

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 11:32:59 pm »
Oh sweetie, I wish you lived close by us - everyone could come over and snuggle!  It was 10 degrees yesterday and a wonderful 42 degrees today (ahhh...)
Smooches, Rebecca & The Gang

k2campbell

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 12:16:52 am »
Poor sweet Maggie...  ;)

I don't think she'd like living in my house.  Between Kate and I, the heat's almost always turned down.  I'd rather the air be brisk and wear more comfy clothes (such as sweat pants) and cuddle up in lots of blankets than have the heat on...

It drives Eric nuts (but) suits me and Kate just fine!  :)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 12:41:16 am »
Poor poor puppy! lol It's pretty cold here too, and I keep it pretty cold in the house, but she could come and snuggle with my shaggy schnauzers!