Author Topic: Hot Seat #18 is........................Blair!!!!!  (Read 15976 times)

Blair

Re: Hot Seat #18 is........................Blair!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2006, 05:01:24 pm »
Why thank you  ;D lol

What is your favorite color? Green...darker Green like hunter Green

What is your favorite time of day? Anytime I have time to myself, so right now it is early in the morning, when Myradna and Ben left and skyla is still sleeping lol

Do you paint your toenails? Not all the time but i do paint them

Do you wear makeup? Before i was married, i never left my house without make up on. Now that I am married I dont waer make up as much lol

Blair

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2006, 09:24:35 pm »
What would you do if you won big bucks? Move out of texas LOL Buy my dream house with lots of land. And go on a trip around the world  ;D and maybe buy anything dog or 2 lol

The best vacation you've ever had? Last year when went to Vermont. We went hiking in a mountain and after the hike, we swammed in a river. Vermont is just a beautil place to visit

Does Ben help with the housework/kids? He tries to but i am so picky, everything must be done my way LOL He helps with the girls a lot and he does a lot of fixing up around the house. Like right now we are getting ready to put in hardwood floors, I am so excited!!!!

Your favourite meal to cook? Well me hate cooking, it would have to be something very simple...I like cooking pasta...Ben is the cook here

If you could change your name, what would it be? Jessica Lynn...I have thought about this a lot as I hate my name...Blair, doesnt that sound just like Blah LOL

Do you have hobbies? Other than BPO!!! LOL I like to write poems. And make graphics for the computer

Do you collect anything? Taz....I love Taz

High heels or sandals?? Sandals.....i have never wore high heels

First thing you do in the morning? I wake up myranda and then take Smudge to go potty lol

Last thing you do at night?Visit looking at BPO ;D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2006, 10:19:43 pm »
What is your biggest indulgence?

Salty or sweet snacks?

Favorite junk food?

How do you eat your popcorn?  Microwave?  Butter?  Movie Theatre Butter?  Salty?

What was your best ever Halloween costume? Did you make it?  How old were you?

Blair

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2006, 11:01:02 pm »
What is your biggest indulgence? I recently have become obessed with CSI...I have to watch it every single night, i prefer to watch it alone but sometimes I aloow my husband to watch it with me lol

Salty or sweet snacks? Sweet hands down!!!!!!!!!

Favorite junk food? Ice Cream!!!! And it has to be some kind of chocolate ice cream, the more chocolate the better lol

How do you eat your popcorn?  Microwave?  Butter?  Movie Theatre Butter?  Salty? Microwave with butter on it and 2 big dogs staring at me wait fro some lol

What was your best ever Halloween costume? Did you make it?  How old were you? It was when i was 18, and had a nice body lol. I wore this black and red dress  ;D I was the she devil. It was awesome looking, I might even have some pictures of me in it somewhere lol

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2006, 11:12:58 pm »
Pictures, you said pictures.  I need to see pictures!   ;D

Blair

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2006, 11:16:54 pm »
Pictures, you said pictures.  I need to see pictures!   ;D

I would have to look and scan if I had pictures..ill look tomorrow just for you all at BPO LOL

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 10:42:00 am »
What is your biggest indulgence? I recently have become obessed with CSI...I have to watch it every single night, i prefer to watch it alone but sometimes I aloow my husband to watch it with me lol

Who wants to stare at George Eads with their husband there?!?!  Although they could wipe the drool off our chins...George Eads...yum!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

enuffpaws

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2006, 01:03:59 pm »
Blair, Balir....Slipp ing off of the board, thinking you are off the hook....We can't have that!

Do you like motorcycles and do you ride?

Do you like horses and do you ride? English or western?

Tats...where and what?

I know you miss showing, but will you stick with a dane (as your previous dog was) or is there another breed that you would consider as your next show dog?

Lingerie...Pla in jane or Victoria's Secret? And who does the purchasing?

Given a chance, would you model for Victoria's Secret?

What is your veiw of cheating in a relationship?

Who is the next...Hot Seat?

I couldn't let you dodge a bullet on your last day... ;D

Dale ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 01:05:41 pm by enuffpaws »

Blair

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2006, 11:15:23 pm »
Awe thank you Dale  :P I will never forget this, lol

Do you like motorcycles and do you ride? I dont like motorcycles, but Ben wants one and he keeps asking me to ride with him when he does. So being the nice wife I am, I told him I would give it a try for him

Do you like horses and do you ride? English or western? I am afraid of horses  :-[ I have recently gotten to the point where I can pet one, but other then that I am completely afraid of horses

Tats...where and what? None for me but I do have my tongue pierced...wooh ooo lol

I know you miss showing, but will you stick with a dane (as your previous dog was) or is there another breed that you would consider as your next show dog? I would love to show a Dane, Chihuahua, and of course my future Afghan Hound [I will own one before I die, Ben promised me lol]

Lingerie...Pla in jane or Victoria's Secret? And who does the purchasing? It all depends on the mood and moment  ;D I usually buy them, Ben will buy some when he wants something  ;)

Given a chance, would you model for Victoria's Secret? Yeah I probably would LOL I always wanted to work for Hooters  :P

What is your veiw of cheating in a relationship? Cheating is BAD.....I will admit Ben is the first guy I have never cheated on. Yes I was bad when i was younger, but I have learned. But if Ben ever cheated on me I would be one p***** off Wife and it would take a lot for me to trust him again.

Who is the next...Hot Seat? Oh yes I do!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D