Author Topic: Frito Feet...lol  (Read 21546 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Frito Feet...lol
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 09:24:32 am »
OK guys You got me. Im going to smell. BRB... OMG POPCORN and memories. I think I used to smell our dogs feet when I was little. ::) The smell reminds me of Lady, our dog when I was little :'(. I must have been a strange child. :o
THANKS ALL!!!
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 12:09:16 pm »
Wow Karen, what a great photo.  Look at the car! Sure does bring back memories of a time when life was simpler.  Thanks for sharing.  My husband thinks we're nuts smelling our dog paws.
Peggy

Offline TipaldosK9

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 01:43:37 pm »
*snicker* I knew this already - but it always makes me wonder WHY they smell like Fritos....or if it was something they stepped in...

GR8DAME

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 03:21:36 pm »
*snicker* I knew this already - but it always makes me wonder WHY they smell like Fritos....or if it was something they stepped in...

What I want to know is what they do to Fritos to make them smell like Dogtoes? LOL
Stella

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 04:41:26 pm »
 ;D hahaha  I picture all these little toes in a bag.
Peggy

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 05:21:17 pm »
LOL Thats so funny. I never thought about it that way. ;) Seriously though   ::) I wonder if its because there is corn in the dog food. Kinda like when someone eats lotsa garlic they smell like garlic ?????
Karen

dohertyswissy

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2005, 07:55:43 am »
OKAY... I resisted as long as possible, but today I finally gave in.  While Ranger was napping I checked a paw and sniffed.  OMG - they do smell like Fritos!  Of course, now I'm not sure whether I can eat fritos again...... :D

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2005, 05:48:59 pm »
OMG This is so funny. I told my hubby to smell Judges feet. I didnt say anything about this post. He smelled, then smelled again. I said "WELL??" I said "Fritos or Popcorn?" He got this really funny smirk on his face and said " Frito!!" I'm still LMAO. How funny is that.
Karen

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2005, 06:05:19 pm »
My friend Ann & I both think that our husbands who publicly refuse to smell the dogs feet are doing it when we aren't looking...lol!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2005, 06:11:50 pm »
I still haven't been able to tell because everytime I try to smell his feet he licks my face and rolls onto his back for some belly love!  I guess I'll have to take your word for it girls!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2005, 07:12:49 pm »
OH Come on Nat You know you want to.
Karen

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2005, 10:45:27 pm »
Yeh Nat, you REALLY want to.  I will have to rig up a spy camera to see if my husband really does it.   8)
Peggy

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2005, 10:49:53 pm »
Okay, tonight while he's sleeping I'm going to go dress up in all black clothes and put some black makeup on...  Then I'll belly crawl ssssllllloooow wwwllly over to where he's sleeping and take a huge sniff (you know, the Molly Shannon armpit sniff) and then I will know for sure - no doubts!  Hubby will commit me if I get caught, but I'll know the Frito Feet smell ;D

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2005, 11:54:51 pm »
Yeh Yeh Nat - I can picture you in that black outfit sneaking into the night and POOF you husband will flick on the light.  Be VERY careful, he must NOT catch you.  You go girl  8)
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2005, 12:59:34 am »
LMFAO Nat!!!!...Go get him girl!...If he wakes up & busts you just tell him you were gonna clip his nails...LOL!