Author Topic: Zeus tooth  (Read 9973 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Zeus tooth
« on: May 23, 2005, 01:47:56 pm »
Have you seen the size of that tooth.... the tooth itself is only about one third of the whole thing, if I ever have to need to have a tooth pulled I will think of this and try not to complain lol..... It does look a lot more impressive in real life though.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Zeus tooth
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 02:25:43 pm »
You are such a good mom to take a pic with the tape measure right next to it. Everytime I look at Bear's baby teeth all I think is that goodness I didn't have to nurse him!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 02:56:25 pm »
hehe yeah that would be pretty bad wouldnt it, to nurse I mean.

Marit

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 03:02:03 pm »
When I was prego with my first daughter I had a crazy dream that I was nursing two puppies!  It even hurt!  I can't believe I remembered that...

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 03:08:18 pm »
yikes, I nursed my first too, and she was such a hard sucker, and being a first time mom I thought if I couldnt do it, I was a baaaad mom, but she sucked so hard it came blood, yep.... I was nursing and crying at the same time, not a very good bonding experience. One very old nurse told me "oh well if you only want to nurse you can" so they said intense nurse and pump, I felt like a cow and pumped for half an hour and ended up with a tiny bottom full, no wonder the poor baby had to suck her heart out. Tried with the other two also, but I just had to come to terms with the fact that I am desert cafe' hmmmm was this a bit off topic or what  ::)

Marit

Luvmydanes

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 04:17:57 pm »
That is a big tooth!!! I am nursing my 8.5 month old still and he has yet to get teeth, I am thinking it is a GREAT thing! lol!!!

Kandi