Author Topic: Changes to 'Big Paws' Site?  (Read 1636 times)

Offline spikey70

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Changes to 'Big Paws' Site?
« on: February 21, 2006, 08:55:59 pm »
Question about the site redesign.  Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or need to change some settings, but why are about all of everyones avatars no longer showing on their posts?  Also it seems all the pics that people are pasting in their post no longer just appear...they have to be downloaded???    If this is the way it is supposed to be, then I guess I'll get used to it, but I definately liked the old site better.       Greg.

Offline mrsewe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
    • Get to know us! - Sarah & Eric
Re: Changes to 'Big Paws' Site?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 09:00:50 pm »
Hi Greg...I'm new on this site so I'm still trying to figure my way around  :-\, but from what I can tell, everyone's avatars are still showing w/their posts and I can only see the posted photos if I'm logged in. 
"If you want the best seat in the house ... move the dog"

Offline hairprincessnyu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 11:10:19 pm »
Hey guys,
I know that the site admin. are still making some changes. A few things have seemed screwy to me also, plus things moving around a lot. I guess we will just have to wait to see when it is done! Not sure when that will be, but someone will prob. reply to let us know!
True love is being gone all day, and coming home to a dog who licks your face.

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 02:01:41 am »
almost done with some updates.. we'll make an official post of what's going on in a few moments.

Michael