Author Topic: New Pics of my "Babies  (Read 2120 times)

Offline fatfutures

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
New Pics of my "Babies
« on: February 21, 2006, 11:27:22 am »
I just can't BELIEVE how fast Joey is growing! I can honestly say that I seem to be able to notice a difference in his size on a daily basis!

Ike and Joey are the best buddies! Even when they are trying to eat each others heads!

Ike loves to give his daddy hugs!

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: New Pics of my "Babies
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 10:32:33 pm »
They look like they are having a good time!

Offline Danegirl2208

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 06:46:13 pm »
great pictures your boys are so beautiful! how old are they? i also have a black male dane named malakai he'll be 9 months in a few days :)

Offline fatfutures

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 10:06:49 pm »
I love the mouth to mouth shot too! I wish I could post the sounds that accompany those faces. Ike (our big blue boy) sounds like Gentle Ben! He talks back alot too. I will never forget.... we'd had Ike all of about 6-7 days, we were all in the living room. Craig and I were eating diner in form of the tube. I told Ike to go lie down. Well, this humongoid dog is standing with his chest against my knees (which put his face approx 4 inches form my face) and he started to "growl"! I almost peed my pants! I looked over at my hubby and saw that he was laughing... the whole time Ike was "growling" at me, he tail was wagging like mad. I've since learned that he is a typical teenager that likes to talk back to Mama. That first time though... I was terrified. Thought he was gonna eat my face.

Ike, the blue, is about 2.5 yrs old. Joey, the black, is about 6.5 months. I say about because we rescued both of them. Joeys age is very close to accurate. Ike's is based on the vet's guestimate.