Author Topic: DOG SEVERELY BEATEN,LEFT IN PORTABLE TOILET  (Read 2905 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
DOG SEVERELY BEATEN,LEFT IN PORTABLE TOILET
« on: February 22, 2006, 12:11:44 pm »

>:(    Dog severely beaten, left in portable toilet
On February 3, 2006 in Ocean City, New Jersey, eighteen year old James P. Kelly IV of Somers Point is alleged to have severely beaten a chihuahua named Brendal and left him to die in a portable toilet on a construction site. Kelly was free on only $1000 bail shorly after being arrested. 
The family left Brendal alone with Kelly that Friday afternoon in their Ocean City home. Kelly called them later in the day and said the dog was missing, and then pretended to help her search the neighborhood for him.
Kelly was free on only $1000 bail shorly after being arrested.
As you undoubtedly know, the connection between animal cruelty and interpersonal violence has been established for many years.  FBI Supervisory Special Agent Allen Brantley was quoted as saying "Animal cruelty... is not a harmless venting of emotion in a healthy individual; this is a warning sign." Kelly's actions in this case meet several of the factors that are considered high-risk for future violence against humans, as outlined by Dr. Randall Lockwood. 
Please write a polite letter to the prosecutor in this case, asking for vigorous prosecution and the maximum penalties allowed by law if Kelly is convicted. According to Ocean City police, penalties for the offense can include a fine of as much as $15,000, a custodial sentence of between three and five years and community service for as many as 30 days.

Asking for maximum jail time, restitution, psychological testing and counseling.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO SIGN THIS PETITION GO TO:
http://www.care2.com
CLICK UNDER PETITION AND SIGN THANK YOU!
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Kiahpyr

Re: DOG SEVERELY BEATEN,LEFT IN PORTABLE TOILET
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 12:30:20 pm »
That is so sad! :'( I hope that guy rots in H*LL!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 12:35:40 pm »
 :( DITTO !!!!!!!
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 02:35:20 pm »
& how much do you wanna bet that dear Mom & Dad paid bail?...If that was my kid he would have been begging to stay where I couldn't get at him...There is a special place in h*ll for monsters like that.

Offline Senghe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 08:29:13 pm »
I'm sad to say that I had a look on the internet and this poor baby had to be put to sleep as he'd actually been shoved in the porta-potti with just his face above the chemicals - he was still alive when his owner got to him.

This kind of thing makes me feel sick - the sad thing is it doesn't even surprise me any more. We've just had some sick b***rds here hit a Staffordshire Bull terrier on the head, muzzle him, tie him to a tree and burn him to death. Sadly we don't even know who the perpetrators are, but if we did they'd be lucky to get a suspended sentence. They need to jump on people like this from a great height if they catch animal abusers - the scumbag who did that to the Chihuahua will more than likely progress to humans and I can only imagine what he'd do to any women or children that are unlucky enough to cross his path in the future.

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 09:39:40 pm »
OMG!  That is terrible :'(!   I hope that A-HOLE gets punished and pays for hurting a defenseless animal.
I am kind of a big deal!

kristi

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 11:04:32 am »

>:(    Dog severely beaten, left in portable toilet
On February 3, 2006 in Ocean City, New Jersey, eighteen year old James P. Kelly IV of Somers Point is alleged to have severely beaten a chihuahua named Brendal and left him to die in a portable toilet on a construction site. Kelly was free on only $1000 bail shorly after being arrested. 
The family left Brendal alone with Kelly that Friday afternoon in their Ocean City home. Kelly called them later in the day and said the dog was missing, and then pretended to help her search the neighborhood for him.
Kelly was free on only $1000 bail shorly after being arrested.
As you undoubtedly know, the connection between animal cruelty and interpersonal violence has been established for many years.  FBI Supervisory Special Agent Allen Brantley was quoted as saying "Animal cruelty... is not a harmless venting of emotion in a healthy individual; this is a warning sign." Kelly's actions in this case meet several of the factors that are considered high-risk for future violence against humans, as outlined by Dr. Randall Lockwood. 
Please write a polite letter to the prosecutor in this case, asking for vigorous prosecution and the maximum penalties allowed by law if Kelly is convicted. According to Ocean City police, penalties for the offense can include a fine of as much as $15,000, a custodial sentence of between three and five years and community service for as many as 30 days.

Asking for maximum jail time, restitution, psychological testing and counseling.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO SIGN THIS PETITION GO TO:
http://www.care2.com
CLICK UNDER PETITION AND SIGN THANK YOU!

:'(
I'm so sad...
what is this world coming to?
Please go to the petition site & sign your name...
tell your family & friends...
this has to stop...
-k.

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 01:44:46 pm »
I think tying up that sicko, naked and on all fours, in the showers of San Quentin Maximum Security Prison for a few hours should be a good punishment.

I'll sign the petion and make the call to the prosecutor.  That animal abuser needs to learn a lesson.
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 04:58:10 pm »
 :o That's the best 1 yet please do! Although you never know he  might like that--------
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

angelsmama

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 03:41:39 am »
eye for an eye  >:( >:( do the same to him.. then  drag him shirtless across  rusty barbed wire along his stomach then thrown into a tank of hungry great white sharks >:(

angelsmama

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 04:36:38 am »
hm maybe thats a little violent but its just how i feel aninal abusers :)

Offline guyrk

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 12:13:07 am »
 >:(  i think maybe the same treatment should be given to the person and see if he lives through it!