Bulldogs > Bulldog Discussion & Pictures

Are they all so sweet?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kiahpyr:
I'm with Stella on this one. I met one bulldog and he was the rudest dog ever. He would fart & burp a lot. He also had no manners. I think it could have been the owners fault for not training him correctly. He scared me though. He was also on a farm. Hmmm, maybe it's a farm thing.

Leah-n-boy-os:
I'm going to weigh in on the side that they are sweet and loveable. I was in the Marines, and had the honor of occasionally taking the base mascot out for playtime. He was just freakin awesome. Of course, his name was Chesty, and he *knew* he was "King Turd on Doo-Doo Mountain", but for all that, he was still a darling.

brooklily:
I love the bully breeds.Im not sure exactly what my baby is but prob some kind of English bulldog mix.She is outrageously loving and playful.Sweet Sweet Sweet. There is no gas problem. I think that is a food issue. (just dont let your bully buy crappy cheap food. lol) They are wonderful dogs. I found the bullies i meet can be a little scrappy with other dogs(training helps that) and they do snore, but who the h*ll is perfect?  Brooklily's mum

VdogLover:
Most are very sweet with humans. However some can be dog aggressive and some can be rather "determined" when it comes to training and manners.

Bubbalove:

--- Quote from: VdogLover on February 26, 2008, 07:21:01 pm ---Most are very sweet with humans. However some can be dog aggressive and some can be rather "determined" when it comes to training and manners.

--- End quote ---

I agree. My neighbor has an English (named Duke, of course) and he is absolutely the most perfect family dog.  Sweet, kind, funny, tolerant of kids and visitors. 

TERRIBLE with other dogs.  That's the only drawback I have seen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version