Author Topic: Viscious rottweiler pictures  (Read 12610 times)

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
Viscious rottweiler pictures
« on: May 23, 2005, 09:21:29 pm »
I just went through the Big Paw internet log files to take a look at some of the keyword phrases people are searching for when they come to this site. It appears as though these are popular search queries:

pictures of rottweilers fighting
viscious rottweiler pictures
vicious rotts
groweling rottweilers pictures
viscious rottweilers
rotties are vicious
euthanization for rottweilers pictures

Can anyone make out why people are searching for these "mean" rottie pictures?
It's a bit disturbing but I'm not sure why yet.

Bear

nickerbokker

Re: Viscious rottweiler pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 09:30:35 pm »
because people are sick mo fos and they dont understand that these babies are probably more sweet and compassionate than their bratty kids are!  people are sick and twisted and just wrong.  i apologize for all the crazies out there!   why though!  why?  really!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 09:35:43 pm »
That is disturbing.... . why in the world is that what people search for. Do you think that the very very wrong assumption from some people is that, because we have a community for big dogs, that it is some kind of "macho" "my dog is bigger and meaner and stronger than yours" going on. It makes me both sad and mad that, that is the thing people search for here, why not ideas for feeding or caring for a large breed dog, or pictures of mastiff babies lol.... This only makes me more convinced that we can do a whole lot of good here, everything that is planned with shop, calendar and well just telling people about our big wonderful babies, and how most of us have them as our indoor family members and not as some kind of "scare tool" We should have a convention, and lobby for big dogs and how they should live and be taken care of, man ohhhh man I can feel myself getting upset here lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 09:42:52 pm »
Wow, I bet they sure are surprised when they get here!  They want to find fighting dogs and when they find this site they see pictures of all of our goof balls!  Serves them right...

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 09:48:14 pm »
what would serve them right would be a kick in the nads.

who else thinks i have voilence issues LOL

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 09:48:43 pm »
 :P I was thinking again (and nope... didnt hurt), Michael, why dont you somehow make those words in a search direct to a educational post, and a few pictures of our big babies sleeping on their backs with all four legs in the air, I am sure that would impress them lol.....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 07:19:54 am »
It's just sad some people know how to use a search engine in the first place.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 07:22:45 am »
That is sad.  We aren't vicious.  We may look it sometimes...bu t we're big babies.
That just makes me want to cry.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 08:00:27 am »
People are ignorant and make decisions without knowing what they are talking about. Unfortunately the world i full of so many of them that I doubt a cure is possible.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 08:39:12 am »
That is horrible.  Makes me want to cry.   :'(  My sister-in-law has a Rottweiler named Resee and she is the sweetest thing on the planet.  Marit - I think you have a great idea!  When anyone searches for some assinine thing, it automatically directs them to an educational site about the breed.  In addition to just moaning and complaining about all the idiots in the world, because as we all know there are PLENTY of them to go around, maybe we can try to educate/rehibilitate some of them?  Would that be possible???????  Why are people so mean to animals?  I just don't get it!!!!!!

Heather

Nicole

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2005, 09:03:42 am »
Aw! That is so sad that people want to see that type of thing! I dog-sat for my neighbor's Rottie this weekend, and boy is he a sweetie pie! We had alot of fun. He gave kisses to everyone he saw and just LOVED my Newfie mix! How can people think that these dogs are vicious killers? Why would they WANT them to be? God! I agree with Nickerbokker, a good swift kick in the nads! hahaha!

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2005, 09:13:44 am »
I see these same idiots with the t-shirts on that have chained up and growling Rotties and Pits and they think they are so "tough".  There are so many other dogs that are just as tough, if not tougher and could stand up to both of those breeds, but they are owned by animal lovers that bring out the good qualities.  Most dogs that are raised correctly, know when it is time to be aggressive and when they need to be mellow.  Drake, my Newf, is one of the most gentle dogs around.  He loves little kids and both of our cats and is never outwardly aggressive with other dogs, unless they try to steal his toys.  But he has no tolerance for wild animals that come on our property.  Last night two raccoons were in our garage, fighting, eating cat food and making a mess.  As soon as they made any noise, Drake was on the hunt.  They couldn't get out of the garage fast enough and down into the garden.  Drake flew after them into the dark and I heard some growls and shrieks and I couldn't tell if it was made by dog or coon.  I got worried and called Drake.  He slowly walked back to the garage and he had blood on his face.  It wasn't his and he didn't have any wounds so I was relieved.  I hope he didn't kill the Coon, but I hope they don't come back.  It is amazing the ability big dogs have to contain the sheer aggressiveness and power they have.  Drake has chased off Coons, Bears and Oppossum, yet will gently lick the face of an infant.  That is a true tough dog, not some pathetic animal that has been abused by humans and formed into a killing machine.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 09:24:37 am by Newf Lover »
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2005, 10:05:47 am »
Well said Newf Lover... A real tough dog isn't reckless with his/her power and abilities.

Tell us about Drake and the Bear!! That sounds fascinating!

* By the way Ryan, it looks like I broke my promise with those files. This time it's cross my heart, hope to die! :)

Michael
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2005, 10:24:34 am »
OK, the Bear story was actually pretty funny.  We were up in Tahoe at our cabin with friends and enjoying a good dinner.  Drake was there and so was Yogi, another Newf.  Well, all of the sudden, both of them went nuts and were screaming and pawing franctically at the sliding door to the back yard.  We opened the door, let them out and followed them, thinking there were Raccoons out there.  The dogs were screaming and carrying on and I was looking around to see what it was.  I suddenly heard some rustling and scratching and turned around just in time to train my flashlight on the tail end of a Brown Bear flying over the fence.  Nothing but fur and claws! The stupid neighbors left their garbage out and it attracted a bear.  It decided to check out our yard and the dogs sent it up a tree.  The big wussy then jumped out of the tree and scrambled over the fence once we came out with flashlights.  Bears are pretty scared of dogs, especially big dogs, but they would probably do some serious damage if they got cornered.  They usually run.  We were so proud of our boys, sending a big Brown Bear packing.  Hilarious stuff!  Did anyone see the story on the news about the two Rhodesian Ridgebacks that treed a Mountain Lion down in San Jose?  GOOD DOGS!
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Nicole

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2005, 02:51:10 pm »
Wow! That is awesome! A bear! The things our doggies will go after for us!

Last night, I was hiking in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore with Cabeza, and there was a racoon having dinner in a garbage can at the end of the trail. He FREAKED out and went running after it. It ran QUICK. hahah! I was a little nervous, though, because once Cabeza went after a racoon, and the 'coon didn't appear to be afraid! He stayed to fight! I had to scare it off by screaming and yelling and banging. I don't really dig the thought of Cabeza actually fighting with one!