Author Topic: FREE Bull Mastiff & Rotti in need of homes. Listowel, Ontario, Canada.  (Read 2585 times)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
I saw this ad on a local internet providers community webpage.  I do not know these people and I have nothing to do with the ad.  I just saw it and thought that somebody reading on  BPO might be able to help these poor dogs. I figure the more people who reasd the ad, the better chance these pups will have.  (I'm new to BPO so please let me know if I was wrong to post this)

FREE beautiful, well trained, female bullmastiff to anyone who coud give her a nice home. BIG DOG! Purbred with papers!!! 6 yrs old AND/OR a beutiful, smaller looking female Retweiller. 5 yrs old. Retweiller is extremely obedient!!! They are really good friends with eachother but they have to find a home SOON or else they will have to go to the dog shelter and will most likely get put down. PLease, they are really good beautiful dogs! melinda dickson 335 6392
Melinda (speederama@hotmail.com)
Listowel - Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 13:00:44

Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

GR8DAME

PennyK,
It is perfectly fine to post dogs in need here. We have had some rescues and a few of our members have found some great companions that way for themselves and others. Unfortunetly, we can't always help them all... :'(
Stella
Edited for the spellling challanged. LOL!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 10:13:25 am by GR8DAME »

Offline ilovebabe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
do you have any pics of the mastiff ??
The more I learn about people
the more I love my dog.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
You would have to contact the person in the ad. 

As I said, I do not know this person and I have nothing to do with this person, it was just a local ad I saw and thought to share.
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Why do they always have to be so far away?   :'(
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead