Author Topic: Do You or Don't You  (Read 10440 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Do You or Don't You
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2006, 11:08:33 am »
That's odd.  Try uploading only one or two at a time.  I tried to click on the files to open them and only got white boxes.

I know, it's odd - always works.  I re-sized them all to around 200 KB.  Hmmmmm.  I will have to re-post them tonight I guess... ???

Email them to me and I'll give it a try.  I can pm you my email addy or you can get it off my profile.

k2campbell

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2006, 11:28:18 am »
Email them to me and I'll give it a try.  I can pm you my email addy or you can get it off my profile.

Thanks Lins!  I don't have the pics here at work, so I'll try posting again tonight (and if it doesn't work) I'll email them to you!  ;)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2006, 11:34:47 am »
Can't wait to see Kate!  She's such a cutie.  This is a great thread--so many adorable photos of the doggies taking over the furniture! ::)

Here are a couple of Sasha...first on our bed when we went "camping" (is it camping if you have a bed?) and in her favorite chair.

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2006, 12:37:53 pm »
We love having Drake on the couch when he's clean, but he never stays very long.  He's a love stingy Newf!
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2006, 01:36:39 pm »
I don't think I could MAKE Einstein get on the furniture.  The most he's ever done -- that I've witnessed -- is put his front paws on the window seat to get a better view outside (and that was because the roofers were there and he was going ballistic).

Sarah

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2006, 02:01:49 pm »
When I just had a GSD she was allowed on the furniture and my bed, especially when hubby was working away ;)

But since we have had Newfies it has been a definate NO!!!! Can you imagine trying to share a settee with the three of them!

Molly used to think she should be allowed on the settee and was always being told to get off, now she is old she knows better! Honey is the madam of the household now and nips onto the settee whenever she can, especially if we have visitors! She loves to climb on them and give them a ggod wash, not sure they all like that though :D. Kitten is just too daft to even think about getting on any furniture ::)

If I had small dogs though, they would more than likely be allowed up for a cuddle with me :)
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2006, 07:47:24 pm »
we let Cooper on the furniture, but when Sam was younger we never let him.

"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

k2campbell

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2006, 09:07:47 pm »
Thanks Lins!  I don't have the pics here at work, so I'll try posting again tonight (and if it doesn't work) I'll email them to you!  ;)

OK - I figured it out, have too much total size (with all the pics added up).  So - am posting a few separate times!  Here's my original post:

You're definitely not alone!!!

Kate is allowed on the couch (both upstairs and in the basement), on the guest bed (ya - nice for our guests right?  we wash everything 1st before we have guests ;)), on our bed (and of course) on "her" FatBoy chair. 

Beds only via invite, they're both very high so we have to lift her up/down.  Reason the guest bed is sometims "occupied" by Kate is because it's nice and breezy with the window open in there, she loves it.

Yup - we're bad, bad owners! :-X She's enjoyed these luxuries ever since we got her.  The good thing is, when we tell her "off", she listens right away...

...most of the time  ::) :P 

But she does sleep on her cot at night, not in either bed.  That's a "weekend morning" deal only!  ;) 

Sorry for all the pics, but kinda neat to see her growing up on our furniture!  :D

1st - Young Kate on the FatBoy and couches...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 09:13:48 pm by k2campbell »

k2campbell

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2006, 09:10:30 pm »
2nd - Kate on the beds and on her cot :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 09:15:15 pm by k2campbell »

k2campbell

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2006, 09:12:24 pm »
and finally, Kate's famous poses on the FatBoy... ;)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2006, 09:27:51 pm »
Awww, how cute! :)

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2006, 10:46:18 pm »
I LOVE "cotstretch'!  Too cute!!!
Daphne

k2campbell

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2006, 10:51:51 pm »
I LOVE "cotstretch'!  Too cute!!!

Kate sleeps in stretched-out positions all the time... 

I'll wake up in the middle of the night and run into a "stiff leg" on my way to the bathroom!  ::)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2006, 08:32:31 pm »
more pics of the couch potato  :P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 08:34:01 pm by MustLove Dogs »
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

k2campbell

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2006, 11:26:21 pm »
more pics of the couch potato  :P

AW!  Cooper's so cute on the couch!!!  ;)